Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurricane Sandy - how did you do? How are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Forget what I said before. He looks like he's doing fine!
    He and I are very much alike in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Glad to hear that the news which matters most is good news!
    Thanks, doll...I was so frightened. He's got that Brooklyn thing going on, so I could totally see him pulling a stunt like standing in his doorway as the water rose...
    Cargo of diamonds as you are: nothing more valuable, nothing more tough. - A. M. Beal

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I started a Hurricane Joaquin thread a few days ago, but for some reason it was deleted. There's a lot of flooding along the East Coast which I believe is affecting certain PEers. I was going to check the thread I started, but since it was delted I'll have to hope people reply to this thread, although that seems unlikely.

Why the hell would it be deleted? Are you sure its not lurking somewhere?
    On Long Island ,NY , soggy inland, eroded shoreline. Not bad overall.

We're down at my brother-in-laws place on Long Beach Island (Beach Haven) this weekend and he had some minor damage to his fence when about 6 slats got blown out of the track by the strong winds. The major change there is that they are building a huge dune that I assume will span the entire length of the island when it is finished. At each street entrance there is a cement and stone path edged by 4 x 4's that takes you up to the top of the dune. It is something to see.