Thread: In The Halloween Spirit Of Things

In The Halloween Spirit Of Things

I've been wanting to hear this version for a while and also find out who the band was as it's been so long since I heard it. Over twenty years. Turns out to be White Pigs - I dunno, whatever - but it's a little blast from my past so I figured what the hell, let's waste some server space with it.

Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

my Halloween podcast is available -> http://undergroundattic.podbean.com/...en-1477879531/

Yeah, sorry for such a sucky thread. I still dig that tune though, they really did it justice in a very raw way.

I was bored and finally, after all these years, remembered to look the song up. I got giddy and started a lousy thread. So sue me.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    A little late, but this is cool:

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    Yeah, sorry for such a sucky thread. I still dig that tune though, they really did it justice in a very raw way.

I was bored and finally, after all these years, remembered to look the song up. I got giddy and started a lousy thread. So sue me.
    The actor who played Eddie in the Munsters was or maybe still is in a rock band. I wonder if he was in White Pigs or had anything to do with that version.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    The actor who played Eddie in the Munsters was or maybe still is in a rock band. I wonder if he was in White Pigs or had anything to do with that version.
    Bill Mummy from lost in space

Bill Mumy played Will Robinson on Lost in Space (as well as lots of other roles). Eddie, the kid on the Munsters, was Butch Patrick who, so far as I can tell, didn't do much else. Mumy was not only a child actor, he also was one half of the Barnes and Barnes comedy music duo, and he was also involved somehow in Rhino Records and their recordings of Wild Man Fischer.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarlberg View Post
    Eddie, the kid on the Munsters, was Butch Patrick who, so far as I can tell, didn't do much else.
    As if becoming Speaker of the House is something to sniff at.