Quote Originally Posted by JIF View Post
Wasn't most of the record full of Trevor and Geoff songs?

Horn cowrote Into The Storm. Btw, many I've read many articles from classic rock and prog magazines saying that Yes will record a new album after they wrap up the three albums tour, but none say how long the recording process will take or when the album will be released. I'm glad that Steve has quite Asia to focus on Yes. Also, I hope Jon D will have a very big rule in the writing process. Also, I hope this album with be a mix of The Yes Album, CTTE, and GFTO, since they are playing those full albums on tour. Or why do the tour at all?

In the Jon D. interview that I posted the other day, Jon D. says he and Chris are already writing. Which I consider to be great news. I liked FFH well enough, but I have a feeling that an album with Jon D. might just be something special, especially if he's very involved in the writing.

I base this on mybelief that Jon D. has a true feel for and understanding of YES music in a way that Benoit David, while a fine vocalist, simply did not.\

One thing I learned from the Jon D. interview was that he was formerly a professional bass player. double-bass solo spot on "The Fish???"