Thread: Wakeman's King Arthur Live 6/19/16

Banned

Wakeman's King Arthur Live 6/19/16

Anybody see this? Is it being released on video?

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    Anybody see this? Is it being released on video?
    I've posted a similar theme last week, asking the same question, but no one answer. Sadly, I think there was no recording of this great event. Checked the Stone Free Festival site and there were no indications on recording the event. Hope I'm wrong.

I was there. It wasn't recorded, for either audio or video.

Banned
    Shucks.

It was a good performance but as I saw commented, how can Rick moan about the length of TFTO, where he had stretched this concept out further? I enjoyed it but would have preferred just the original plus a few choice cuts from the catalogue. No sign of any recording which surprises me.

Steve Hackett was great but too brief. Marillion were good but played a shorter set.

Kavus and the Knifeworld folk were brilliant but because of traffic I missed the early part of the set. Haken were not quite my thing but plenty enjoyed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Wakeman was the headliner of a festival? What was the attendance like? Pretty big venue isn't it?

LOL the female singer doesn't know what to do in the intervals when shes not singing... ("How the f@!# do you dance to this crap??")

Yes Rick headlined at the O2 arena in London, it seats 20,000 but the top tier wasn't used and there were many empty seats in the middle tier but the floor seats looked mostly sold. I would estimate it as 1/3 full at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That video plods away more than Tales lol

I think it;s time for RIck to do a Game of Thrones concept album---and tour. The Khalessi would be a great song!

Quote Originally Posted by flytomars View Post
    LOL the female singer doesn't know what to do in the intervals when shes not singing... ("How the f@!# do you dance to this crap??")
    Although good looking she is pretty much annoying to watch