Thread: The most beautiful German tv-cop

The most beautiful German tv-cop

lindholm-HA-Hamburg-Hannover.jpg

This is the actress Maria Furtwängler in the role of Charlotte Lindholm, Lindholm is a cop from Hannover (the capital of Lower Saxony, one of the sixteen federal states of Germany). She may be beautiful but is as tough as nails; a kind of female version of "Dirty Harry". The coat she is wearing resembles the coat of Columbo and is kind of her trademark. She appears in the German TV-series "Tatort" meaning "Scene of the crime". "Tatort" is a unique series; here some information why (from Wikipedia):

Tatort (German police jargon meaning the scene of a crime) is a German language police procedural television series developed by the German television channel ARD. It is unique in its approach, in that it is jointly produced by all of the station's regional public-service broadcasters whereby every regional station contributes a number of episodes to a common pool. Therefore, the series is a collection of different police stories where different police teams each solve crimes in their respective city. Uniqueness in architecture, customs and dialects of the cities is therefore a distinctive part of the series and often the city, not the police force is the real main character of an episode. The concept of local stations only producing a couple of shows per year has also enabled the shows to be longer (90 minutes) and more fleshed out psychologically than other weekly TV dramas.

The first episode was broadcast on November 29, 1970 and the series has been continuously on the air ever since. This makes it the longest-running TV-drama of Germany.

This evening another episode will be shown; it will be episode 949 and take place in Saarbrücken featuring this cop team:

GED1P4H3R.jpg

I always had a crush for the Saarbrücken lady, I think.

Alas I can't watch ARD, just ZDF, which means I'm limited to the different Soko series.
    Last edited by Rarebird; 01-24-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Yes, she was very nice.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Der Alte

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Here's a young German thespian named Eve Habermann:

While we’re at it: Here’s Heida Reed, an Icelandic fox who played a cop too.

I hate having a crush on an actress. Pathetic! What am I? 15 years old?
    "Dem Glücklichen legt auch der Hahn ein Ei."

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    For some reason I have a thing for Brynn Gingras, from News4 New York.
    I think I mainly like saying her name, and she's very enthusiastic.

"The Bridge"'s cop Saga Norén played by Sofia Helen.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...g-my-body.html

move this thread to WayOT and we can have lengthy conversations about the TATORT format, its history, its relevance within post-war germany and its intrinsic sociocultural effects on media and german society.

other than that i cannot even begin to let loose with my contempt about dr. furtwängler, wife of media hack prof. burda, the unconceivability of her TATORT character, her hypocritical and plainly false portrayal of the german provinces (which are, obviously, bristling with old nazis, retarded country bumpkins with a democracy deficit and the general reactionariness even down to the decoration of dwellings) and the fact that she only seems to possess two facial expression to ride out the 90 minutes of a feature film. best not get started on that then ;-)>

gimme the dortmund, vienna, kiel and hamburg (falke) teams over her any day. sunday evening 20:15 is a date every week. oh, and inga lürsen in bremen – for all of her faults and general loopiness – is a much more credible portrayal of a modern, working woman than her.

@zeuhlmate: sidse babett knudsen and birgitte hjort sørensen in BORGEN. dinnertime is at home.

Quote Originally Posted by iguana View Post
    other than that i cannot even begin to let loose with my contempt about dr. furtwängler, wife of media hack prof. burda, the unconceivability of her TATORT character, her hypocritical and plainly false portrayal of the german provinces (which are, obviously, bristling with old nazis, retarded country bumpkins with a democracy deficit and the general reactionariness even down to the decoration of dwellings) and the fact that she only seems to possess two facial expression to ride out the 90 minutes of a feature film. best not get started on that then ;-)>

gimme the dortmund, vienna, kiel and hamburg (falke) teams over her any day. sunday evening 20:15 is a date every week. oh, and inga lürsen in bremen – for all of her faults and general loopiness – is a much more credible portrayal of a modern, working woman than her.
    Can’t argue with any of that. In fact, only the Vienna team doesn’t suck ass. German TV is such a fucking wasteland, man. And to think that the whole sordid institution costs you more than €300 each year.
    "Dem Glücklichen legt auch der Hahn ein Ei."

Quote Originally Posted by at least 100 dead View Post
    Can’t argue with any of that. In fact, only the Vienna team doesn’t suck ass. German TV is such a fucking wasteland, man.
    wouldn't go quite as far as that, but one has to look intensely to find something worthy of one’s time. there is plenty of interesting stuff being produced, albeit with little exposure or being relegated to late hours. “deutschland ’83” was excellent.

Can’t argue with any of that. In fact, only the Vienna team doesn’t suck ass. German TV is such a fucking wasteland, man. And to think that the whole sordid institution costs you more than €300 each year.
    I think I watch more German television, than Dutch. So no wasteland for me.

While we’re at it: Here’s Heida Reed, an Icelandic fox who played a cop too.

I hate having a crush on an actress. Pathetic! What am I? 15 years old?
    straightforward acknowledgment of attractiveness if not beauty is not a sign of immaturity. because that is all there is to it.

I was told he was eye-candy. BBC4 Inspector Montalbano

Michele Riondino.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by iguana View Post
    move this thread to WayOT and we can have lengthy conversations about the TATORT format, its history, its relevance within post-war germany and its intrinsic sociocultural effects on media and german society.

@zeuhlmate: sidse babett knudsen and birgitte hjort sørensen in BORGEN. dinnertime is at home.
    I would have to go with the one from my hometown Münster of course, just no Ladys (except Alberich (she just counts as half)

Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    I would have to go with the one from my hometown Münster of course, just no Ladys (except Alberich (she just counts as half)
    A nice city, I visited once. Love the old buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    A nice city, I visited once. Love the old buildings.
    Not the worst town to live in

and we also have a second crime show: Wilsberg with Ina Paule Klink

Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    Not the worst town to live in

and we also have a second crime show: Wilsberg with Ina Paule Klink

yes! yes! yes! with the mild exception except that she's no cop (young attorney) in wilsberg.

thiel and boerne are good but i am still hoping for the day when thiel will finally tell prof. boerne to "sh*t th* f*ck *p and g*t o*t *f my bl**dy *ff*ce n*w". alberich rulez!

Man, all of those beauties above ^^^^ probably never drank a Saint Pauli Girl, or went to Octoberfest for the weinerschiztzel varieties, or they might like at least one schlong!
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.