Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: STEVEN WILSON RETURNING TO NA IN 2016

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Grabbed a ticket for Boston on row L
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Champion of Nothing Nicky Cupcakes's Avatar
    Will go to a PA show, but can't see myself trucking up to NYC for the 2nd leg of the tour. Hoping he adds more dates, I'd love to go again!

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    Thanks, Yves. I was able to contact Robert via Facebook.

Sorry I misunderstood you - I did think you were being sarcastic or warning me that it would sell out quickly. I got a link to the pre-sale for Montreal. I had previously been looking at the St. Denis site which was only showing that the tickets would be sold beginning tomorrow at Noon. Scored three tickets in the front row of the balcony.
    Bob managed to get AA1-2-3-4 so I have changed my mind and will be attending this show! It's tough for me to do weekday gigs but I should be able to get there just before the show starts...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Bob managed to get AA1-2-3-4 so I have changed my mind and will be attending this show! It's tough for me to do weekday gigs but I should be able to get there just before the show starts...
    That's great! My wife bought the tickets and apparently she's tired of looking at the back of people's heads (who are usually a lot taller than she is).
    <sig out of order>

Second row Mezz for Boston show----considering MTL or NYC too...cant get enough HCE

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    Being that I saw him earlier this year and was blown away I will definitely try to catch him again if possible. Hopefully he won't be touring the same exact time as Marillion.
    Doh! I didn't think of that!

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Grabbed a ticket for Boston on row L
    Dude! I'm in row L too. Except it's NYC. LOL! Still... let's have a virtual beer together before each show...

Row L, seat 7? lol....
    <sig out of order>

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmatopia View Post
    That's great! My wife bought the tickets and apparently she's tired of looking at the back of people's heads (who are usually a lot taller than she is).
    I couldn't pass up front row center for a show like this... Should be great!

I don't blame you!

Sent Via PE's Mobile App
    <sig out of order>

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    Thank you, scored a 10th row orch.
    7th row tic available from ticketbastard now. Eff U I say. EFF U!
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Dude! I'm in row L too. Except it's NYC. LOL!
    You lucky sonnuvabitch. I'm way the hell back in M.

(if you hold up your phone to take a picture and the guy behind you gets pissed off and smacks it out of your hand, that's not me. I swear, it's not.)

Well I blew it. My phone reminded me at 9:45, then I got sidetracked (stupid work...). Looking now, and I don't even understand the seating chart. Section GA? Row 36? The Vic has the rows as letters. Screw it, I'll try Stubhub or something at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    7th row tic available from ticketbastard now. Eff U I say. EFF U!
    Christ, I say F U too!! Oh well, I'm happy enough to sit back, and listen, wherever my seat is...

And an extra Blow Me to TicketAsshat for tying the captcha thingy in to their advertising. How soulless can you get?

Saturday March 5th. I will be there in right side orchestra section row P
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

First show of 2016, last night in Stuttgart, Germany -
    )) SPOILERS ((
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/steven...y-3f3bd8f.html
    52 days and counting...
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Is the female singer only on some European dates, not In North America?

SW not coming anywhere near my neck of the woods.

Fantastic show last night at historic Massey Hall in Toronto! The band was fantastic, and a great setlist. Good crowd - those who managed to make it out in a rather late winter snowstorm that hit the city right at show time. SW was talking about the 'end of the world' vibe outside!

During intermission, we realized the three empty seats at the end of our row (third row) were going to remain that way - probably out of towners who didn't risk the driving conditions - so we snagged those and had a place for our coats and more leg room! Fantastic.

Setlist is up at setlist.fm
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

I see Alex Lifeson was in attendance too!

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Fantastic show last night at historic Massey Hall in Toronto! The band was fantastic, and a great setlist. Good crowd - those who managed to make it out in a rather late winter snowstorm that hit the city right at show time. SW was talking about the 'end of the world' vibe outside!

During intermission, we realized the three empty seats at the end of our row (third row) were going to remain that way - probably out of towners who didn't risk the driving conditions - so we snagged those and had a place for our coats and more leg room! Fantastic.

Setlist is up at setlist.fm
    How long did the show run?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I see Alex Lifeson was in attendance too!
    Yes, and I was so angry when I found out... that's the second time he's been to see him when I was also there and had no idea. ARGH!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    How long did the show run?
    It was hitting curfew (11:00, so 3 hours not counting the intermission), so we missed out on the final encore song, which would have been "The Raven..."

Thanks for the heads up. Seeing the Montreal show tonight. Might duck out before the encore... 5:00AM comes around very quickly!