Thread: SPHONGLE -- 'Around The World in a Tea Daze' -- live

SPHONGLE -- 'Around The World in a Tea Daze' -- live

I've heard a few of their albums before, they're pretty cool, but then a friend sent me this video.

IT COMPLETELY BLEW ME AWAY !!!! (And that is an understatement !!)

......the whole Roundhouse 2009 concert is on Youtube if you want more....did I say concert ? I mean experience...

(if you like the 'old' Gong, ya gotta check this out ! )

I discovered Shpongle about a month ago while exploring new music on youtube. I highly recommend viewing that 2009 concert performance. Their musical style is all over the place, and in a good way. Hooray for creativity!

Raja Ram of QUINTESSENCE fame and Simon Posford (aka HALLUCINOGEN) are the members. One of the best psybient bands around.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Lino
    My favourite band these days. I was trying to pump a couple vids back at the old forum, but with not much luck lol.
    Absolutely love everything they do, and yes, it appears they are top notch on the live front as well. Highly recommend the cd's. Nothing Lasts... it's incredibly good.

wonderful stuff. i have two of their releases i also have some Hallucinogenic live and some Younger Brother .

I looked for their CD releases on Amazon.com. Are their releases that scarce that they can command such high prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Are their releases that scarce that they can command such high prices?
    Nope. Everything's available right from the label. (Well, except Shpongle Remixed, which can be damn hard to find a hardcopy of, but well worth grabbing alongside the others even if it's only digital.)

http://www.twistedmusic.com/

Great! Thank you very much!

Cool! Looks part Mummer parade, part Parliament/Funkadelic, part Middle Eastern dance, and part 1999-Party (from 1974) Hawkwind. Love it!
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.