Thread: NEW "LIKABLE" PE Group @ Facebook!!

NEW "LIKABLE" PE Group @ Facebook!!

https://www.facebook.com/progressiveears

If you are on FB drop by and give us a LIKE.

Our old group was the type where everything all wound up on the front page. What we hoped would be a mini version of the mother site here quickly became an endless stream of SPAM, the likes of which I doubt many sifted through. Still, it flooded in daily.

The new site puts only admin threads on the front page and moves any posts from members to a page that is accessible by a link on the front page. This way if you really want to see that stuff, it's there, and if not you can take in the various threads we will post from time to time about new releases. Also, we will point to "hot" threads here to inspire more to join in our discussions here.

Let's see how it goes....

Liked!

Great idea. I quit checking the old Facebook site.

After a day we have about 350 LIKES! If you are on Facebook, swing by and give us one if you have yet to. It will be like adding a dash of PE to your FB stream daily. Instead of getting a stream of promos and spam like at the old-style group you will just get stuff WE (the admin) post. I plan to post some great live footage (some that echoes some great stuff posted here, some not) and more. I am open to suggestions too. I think this new format gives us a chance to make PE FB a mini version of what we do here that points to here daily. That's my hope... To actually make it interactive. We'll see how it goes. Drop by!

https://www.facebook.com/progressiveears

Blew past 500 today. You all are awesome! Sort of reminds me of when we first started PE and that first 200 or so invites that got the ball rolling that got accepted overnight. Deja vu.

done!