Thread: echolyn: 23 East Cabaret 12-10-1993

echolyn: 23 East Cabaret 12-10-1993

Ever wish you could have seen echolyn live back in the "old days"? Well now here's your chance: echolyn: Live at the 23 East Cabaret way way back in December of 1993.

This is just an excellent mix of their earlier stuff including fresh tracks from As The World before the cd came out. Unfortunately due to the 2 hour limitation of VHS tapes (in HQ) the end of Suite For Everyman gets cut off. The rest of the concert makes up for it with tight arrangements and just an outstanding performance by echolyn!

More hair.....more crazy Ray costumes...more cowbell.....more echolyn!

Last edited by echolynfan; 07-09-2015 at 02:55 PM.
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

I saw them at Cafe Tattoo in Baltimore right about this time period. They were fabulous!
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    I saw them at Cafe Tattoo in Baltimore right about this time period. They were fabulous!
    This was full time echolyn and they're on fire! I wish I knew about them back then...I didn't come aboard until CPF but at least we have Jim Barber to thank for sending me all his VHS tapes of early echolyn! I'll be uploading more so stay tuned!
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."