Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My Geezerette Is Gone

Everything lost will be found again. Keep that chin up my friend.
    The older I get, the better I was.

My sincere condolences, Steve.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

There are no words by which I, as a practically total stranger, can comfort you. But know that you, and she, are in my thoughts and prayers today.
    Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.

Oh, man! This is horrible news. I treasured seeing you and Kay - such a wonderful lady. We IZZites will miss her immensely. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear this! My sympathy and condolences, Steve. I'm glad I got to meet Kay and you at Ravinia. You'll both be in my thoughts.

Virtual Brother: My sincere condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to hear this Steve. She was one of a kind, and complimented you nicely (not an easy feat) :-) I know you leaned on each other quite a bit and she will be sorely missed. Stay strong my friend.
    Bill N.

My condolences Brother Steve. I am so sorry to read about this.
    Be a loyal plastic robot for a world that doesn't care... Frank Zappa

Geezer, it's been quite a while since I checked in here but I just saw the news on Facebook and had to write. I am so sorry to see this news and extend my heartfelt condolences to you. Hold on to those happy memories and she'll be with you always. Be strong, my friend.

My condolences.

Ah Geez, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll say a prayer that your happy memories will sustain you just as powerfully as she did when she was by your side.

Peace.
    I've got a bike you can ride it if you like

I am so very sorry. You have my sincerest condolences.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

I'm so very sorry to hear this, Steve. You are hugely in my thoughts.

Bill

Oh Steve that is so very sad to hear, my thoughts are with you, I hope you find some peace and comfort from your wonderful life together.

So sorry to hear this, Geezer… xoxoxoxoxo… I saw this news on fb, but had to come here to PE to express my sadness and condolences to you.. xoxo

So sad to hear this news. Steve, my condolences to you and your family. I only met Kay a few times. It was fun talking with her and finding a fellow film noir fan. She was a class lady. Again, my condolences. Take care of yourself Steve.

Bob

So sorry for your loss.

Steve,

It was just over a year ago that we last met in Madison - and her bounce-back to health was looking so strong.

Arhlene and I were deeply saddened by this news, and you will be in our prayers.

I hope you find comfort soon, and look forward to seeing you again.
    Regards,

Duncan

never had the pleasure of meeting you or your dear wife, but it seems she was much beloved.
    so very sorry. you're in my prayers.

My condolences Sir Geez
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

Steve, I'm acutely feeling you pain and sadness. One of the last times we conversed you were looking forward to moving Kay to a much more tolerable climate to escape those brutal Wisconsin winters. I was sensing the relief you two had in starting a new chapter of life albeit leaving friends and family to make the move. I am wishing you whatever peace and solace you can find in knowing that Kay isn't struggling with the major effects that COPD and like conditions bring on. I lost my dad to COPD and only time has helped comfort me and understand what a battle he fought each and every day. Peace and love bro. You are in all of our thoughts and minds and count ourselves lucky to have known Kay and laughed and shared with her. You can see what an impact you two have had on all of our lives with this genuine outpouring of condolenses and prayers for Kay and you. You are rich in friends and may they help you through the coming days, months, and years.

Being from the UK I don't know you personally. But I offer sincere condolences for your loss.

How could I miss this sad news?

I never met Kay, but I met you and I know your love for Kay, buying her Antaflu in Amsterdam.

My deepest condolences for you and your family.

So sorry to hear this, Steve. My deepest sympathies!

I'm just so sorry to hear this Steve. My condolences as well, and best wishes to you and yours.