Thread: Spock's Beard - V Gatefold 2LP Edition On 180g Vinyl

Spock's Beard - V Gatefold 2LP Edition On 180g Vinyl

Pre-order "V" here in a Gatefold 2LP edition on 180g vinyl, including the entire album on CD as bonus!

*The first 50 ordered will be autographed by Neal, so you don't want to wait!*

Track List:

Side A -

At the End of the Day

Side B -

Revelation
    Thoughts (Part II)
    All on a Sunday
    Goodbye to Yesterday

Side C -

The Great Nothing

I: From Nowhere
    II: One Note
    III: Come Up Breathing
    IV: Submerged
    V: Missed Your Calling
    VI: The Great Nothing

Side D -

Etching
    I figured what the hell, you only live once and I have a birthday in the near future so I'm getting it. I also picked up the new Flying Colors. I got both with the deluxe album/cd packages. Someday I'll have to go to the other side of town and get a stylus as the one I have now doesn't function. Might help with the listening aspect of the albums.

Anyone else interested? For me, the clincher was the second disc, a one-side affair which will give me two of those. I also have a Megadeth like that. One can never have too many one-sided albums.

I might have to check this out. I'm a sucker for cool vinyl and while I have several of SB's cds I don't have anything on vinyl.

Bill
    She'll be standing on the bar soon
    With a fish head and a harpoon
    and a fake beard plastered on her brow.

Quote Originally Posted by Adm.Kirk View Post
    I might have to check this out. I'm a sucker for cool vinyl and while I have several of SB's cds I don't have anything on vinyl.

Bill
    I didn't have any SB on vinyl either. I don't know if any were ever released on vinyl. I could have and probably should have spent the money on wiser things but since I don't know(and am afraid to go looking) if I will ever find the deluxe album package of DP's MIJ then I'll get this stuff, the next best thing.

I wonder if I'll get a signed album. Doesn't really matter and the email said nothing so I'll just have to wait and see.

Light and Brief Nocturnes are both on vinyl.

Bill
    She'll be standing on the bar soon
    With a fish head and a harpoon
    and a fake beard plastered on her brow.

John Boegehold
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm.Kirk View Post
    Light and Brief Nocturnes are both on vinyl.

Bill
    So is X

I'm seeing a pre-order for an orange vinyl version of V on eBay, however the Radiant site only lists black vinyl. Did I miss a pre-order for the special orange version? This listing says it was limited to 100 copies and is sold out. Anyone have more info on this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-ORDER-Sp...-/131264181383

What do you know? I received my "V" LP yesterday, and I was #32. Stuff like this never happens to me....

Pretty damn cool.

Thom T.

hope i get a signed copy!! puah.jpg

Since Radiant put Neal's IC stuff on sale for us non-IC members, I picked up Island of the Lost Keyboards. Only thing I could afford. Anyway, I wondered about when I would receive that and this, of which I've seen nothing yet. Should I get a email when it's sent, as I've seen nothing there, or will it just arrive? I should probably alert someone to look out for the package as I'll be working the next few days, if it arrives then.

#32, quite cool. I don't expect to get lucky and get one of the signed albums but hey, weirder things have happened.

Got this today. Looks pretty. The etching wasn't exactly what I was expecting. The albums I have are different than this, anyway. Maybe they are a different process.

I won't have a chance to listen to it for a while but that's ok. It's not as if I haven't heard it.

One question. Is the cd the same or some remixed/remastered/whatever the hell? I wanted a new one as I very smartly spilled Sierra Mist on the cover and it's still a bit sticky. I wiped it down but was afraid to use any cleaner on it, it might ruin the cover.

I really needed a case more than a cd, even if it's a different/better/whatever edition, and I got a cd without a case. Figures.

Anyway, it's still really pretty. Would look nice in a frame on the wall.

got my copy no sig oh well still a great lp