Thread: Jon Anderson interview on Bennington show (SiriusXM) - MP3 link

Jon Anderson interview on Bennington show (SiriusXM) - MP3 link

Jon was recently a guest on the Bennington show promoting his new album. For those not in the know, Ron Bennington is formerly one half of Ron & Fez. While his roots lie in shock jockery he has become known for his interviews, which are pretty in-depth and he is very knowledgeable about music.

This interview with JA is 25+ minutes (minus the music) and it's a joy to listen to. The man is still mentally sharp as a tack at 74 and he recounts stories of the glory years like it was yesterday. It also has me looking forward to his new album which features lots of guest appearances. And I may even go to a show on the tour. Anyway here is an MP3 of the interview. Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s8cfvjqvv...erson.mp3?dl=0

THANKS!!!!

Thanks for sharing that. Ronnie B. is one of the best interviewers in the business. I miss the Ron and Fez show immensely. It helped me through some of my darkest days.
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and... clever" -- David St. Hubbins & Derek Smalls, Spinal Tap

New (old) stuff^^

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    New (old) stuff^^

Thoughts?
    As Jon-songs go it's not bad. It doesn't have the kind of melodies that get stuck in your head like the Jon-songs of old, but it's got good energy and a propulsive vibe. Credit also needs to go to however many of the 1000 Hands that helped him with it.
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Wow,I was pleasantly surprised how good that sounded. Jon's voice sounds fantastic and it has a great energy.