Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Season 20

I thought it was amazing how quickly a game of broken telephone sent things off the rails.

Tyler asked if Angela would go on the block simply as a fishing expedition, and then BOOM! Bayleigh passes that on to Rachel and it spirals downhill from there. It was all so totally innocent. I'm glad that Angela had the brains not to believe it. They haven't shown much of her on the show, but she and Tyler must have a pretty good relationship.

I love how Brett spins a bunch of lies every time he's on the block. So much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    ...They haven't shown much of her [Angela] on the show...
    I'm convinced they deliberately edited her out of most of the recent episodes. After the first 2 or 3 episodes, it's like she wasn't there anymore! I guessed that production wanted to minimize their exposure to her after the 'ethnicity' comments she made earlier in the season.
    Last edited by Duncan Glenday; 08-04-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I'm convinced they deliberately edited her out of previous episodes. After the first 2 or 3 episodes, it's like she wasn't there anymore! I guessed that production wanted to minimize their exposure to her after the 'ethnicity' comments she made earlier in the season.
    I forgot about that.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    I'm convinced they deliberately edited her out of most of the recent episodes. After the first 2 or 3 episodes, it's like she wasn't there anymore! I guessed that production wanted to minimize their exposure to her after the 'ethnicity' comments she made earlier in the season.
    Which ones were these? I remember Katelyn and JC being targets of controversy early, but I don't recall reading what Angela said/did.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Wow. This hacker twist could be very interesting. Hayley was smart to put Tyler up...but I hope he doesn't leave. I want Tyler for the win!

It was also interesting to find out that Bayleigh has to use her power before nominations are made and that she can't change nominations. I don't think it was very smart of her to tell Angela that though. As long as people thought that she could change nominations, she had a lot more power and was a lot safer. Now everyone will know that she can be nominated and can't use the power app to pull herself off.

My country has Big Brother of our own version too but couldn't last till season 2 lol

Still watching tonight's episode, but WTF is wrong with Bayleigh? That girl has issues and needs help. And why was her mouth bleeding while she was yelling at Tyler. Did she yell so hard that she bit her tongue? The fact that she continued to yell when she was obviously injured just makes her look crazier. Holy shit!

Okay...just had to get that out. On to the eviction vote!

Still watching tonight's episode, but WTF is wrong with Bayleigh? That girl has issues...
    We haven't watched it yet, but my wife can't stand her - calls her a self-important diva with an attitude...
    Regards,

Duncan

We haven't watched it yet, but my wife can't stand her - calls her a self-important diva with an attitude...
    I agree with your wife 100%. I can't stand her either. Her fight with JC totally pissed me off. She expects everyone to listen to her and understand how she feels, but she doesn't give the same respect to anyone. Her behaviour towards Tyler in tonights episode is epic.

I don't think it was very smart of her to tell Angela that though.
    History shows that letting others know of an advantage in the game proves to be costly. Why do they do it time and time again? Has it worked for anyone this season?

Still watching tonight's episode, but WTF is wrong with Bayleigh? That girl has issues and needs help. And why was her mouth bleeding while she was yelling at Tyler. Did she yell so hard that she bit her tongue? The fact that she continued to yell when she was obviously injured just makes her look crazier. Holy shit!

Okay...just had to get that out. On to the eviction vote!
    She is a walking contradiction. She snaps at Brett to not call her 'honey', but turns around and calls Tyler 'sweetie' (I believe it was that) at the counter when he had his sunglasses on! Her method of talking TO people is ridiculous. You know if people weren't on camera they would have chewed her out. I would have!

I agree with your wife 100%. I can't stand her either. Her fight with JC totally pissed me off. She expects everyone to listen to her and understand how she feels, but she doesn't give the same respect to anyone. Her behaviour towards Tyler in tonights episode is epic.
    I agree with you all (and Mrs. Glenday!) as I can't stand Bayleigh!

So far it looks like they are not having an evicted house guest return to the house for a second chance. Whew! I am glad. With Hayleigh as HoH this week, looks like another member of the 6 will be gone.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Brett cracks me up! Love his eviction speeches.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Brett cracks me up! Love his eviction speeches.
    I'm with you there. Once Winston was gone, Brett was able to shine. His humor and carefree attitude is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I'm with you there. Once Winston was gone, Brett was able to shine. His humor and carefree attitude is hilarious.
    I agree as well. Brett is hilarious!

Wow, THAT side of the house is clueless! I love seeing their shock when one from their side gets voted out. Rockstar got played DI-RECT to her face, y'all (in Rockstar language there)

Brett needs to b MVP this season. He is a good salesman. He's completely turned his game around since the Bros. were squashed.

Rockstar may just go down as the dumbest player ever. Had she kept her mouth shut in the veto, Tyler would have been eliminated, she would have come off the block and she would still be in the house. And on top of all that, she trusted Brett when he agreed to be in an alliance with her? She has only her own stupidity to blame for her eviction.

Sam is the next Rockstar. Tyler is playing her and my prediction is that she's going to be the next blindside.

Not really a JC guy, but damn was his plan wonderful last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    He makes me belly laugh. Love that guy!

I agree. He's a pretty smart guy. I think that people are underestimating him because of his size, but he could just win this thing.

I agree. He's a pretty smart guy. I think that people are underestimating him because of his size, but he could just win this thing.
    I would have agreed with the post comma thing before last night because everyone seems to love him. Now that he is (or at least the producers are starting to show) playing the game I might think he actually deserves it by the time we get to the end of the season.

That said, I assume at least Level 6 thinks he is too popular to take to the endgame stage, so I think he will have to win something to save himself at some point.

I would have agreed with the post comma thing before last night because everyone seems to love him. Now that he is (or at least the producers are starting to show) playing the game I might think he actually deserves it by the time we get to the end of the season.

That said, I assume at least Level 6 thinks he is too popular to take to the endgame stage, so I think he will have to win something to save himself at some point.
    I don't think that anyone outside of Level 6 has figured out Level 6 yet. JC and Sam still think that they are part of that alliance. I agree that JC is going to have to figure things out and make a move soon, or he's a goner. I'm not sure where Scottie stands. I find it surprising that people still think that Scottie and Tyler are buddies. They don't seem like friends from what we're seeing...there must be more to their relationship than what is being shown.

And I don't understand why Kaycee wasn't upset about Tyler taking Angela off the block. She had to know that she would be the replacement nominee...so why not just leave Angela up there so that Level 6 isn't showing their hand?

I hand it to Level 6, so far, for continuing to trust each other and playing the other side of the house so well. Alliances usually blow up long before now.

That guy is as dumb as a plank - and very smart, at the same time.
    Regards,

Duncan

I should also mention that I loved the Hacker twist. Both weeks it caused havoc, and was fun to watch. I'm sorry that it ended so soon. What did you guys think of it?

I was sorta ok with the hacker twist. However, I must say that the outcome each week was something I fancied because it helped the contestants that I enjoy. If I was a fan of the Others, I might not be into the twist.

Having said that, this season has surpassed my expectations. Best season in roughly 10 years.

"the Others". Makes me want to rewatch Lost.

"the Others". Makes me want to rewatch Lost.
    Oh, I'm right there with ya, sister. I haven't revisited the series since it completed. I'm actually reading up on a lot of the summaries/synopsis and hidden easter eggs in anticipation of binging on it soon!