Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Big Brother Season 20

You're missing Rockstar.

Completely understandable that you'd forget her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post

Here's who I think would vote for Tyler to win:

Angela
    Brett
    Hayleigh
    Scottie
    JC

Bayleigh
    Faysal
    Sam**
    Good guesses Gruno. You nailed them all except Scottie.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Good guesses Gruno. You nailed them all except Scottie.
    Yeah, I remembered Rockstar and was going to add her, but I saw there was a new message in the thread and didn't want to chance coming in and seeing a spoiler

I would have put Rockstar voting for Kaycee.

Angela
    Brett
    Hayleigh
    Scottie
    JC

Bayleigh
    Faysal
    Rockstar
    Sam**

So, yeah, I was wrong about Scottie! Dang! I thought Sam would have been the deciding factor, if there were one.

I am surprised Tyler did not win. I am definitely happy for Kaycee. She did a hell of a job and I would have been happy with Angela or Brett winning if they were there.

The live show dragged a bit. I am always pissed when they do not talk with the non-jury house guests. However, check out this interview with them. Some VERY interesting info. Not a huge read, so check it:

Rachel Swindler, Swaggy C Williams, Kaitlyn Herman, Winston Hines and Steve Arienta reunite to choose their very own winner of the game.

LINK

Not the best season ever, but the best season in roughly 10 years. I was entertained throughout. I am happy there were uneven votes. In recent years I've grown tired of unanimous voting. I'm looking forward to Celeb BB in a couple of months! Then, in early spring will be BB Canada, then summer BB shortly after that!

Oh, I forgot...

What was up with those lame ass questions from the jury??? The questions they agreed upon were pretty much softballs with the Final 2 giving the same answers they were going to give in their final speeches!!! WTF?? That was pointless. It was all saccharine & sweet. Don't show the recap competitions and all that BS. Instead, give us the jury asking better, more detailed questions.

side note:
    Did you all see Tyler when Julie signed-off at the end with her 'Moonves' addition to her name? Check it out again if you missed it. His head slightly cocks back and he gives her a sort of "What was that?" look.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    I thought it was going to be 6-3, Kaycee. I thought Hayleigh would have gone KC. Not a surprise to me that Tyler lost, despite a superior game. This seems to happen a fair amount on these types of shows. As for the jury...I miss the old days when they asked them questions beforehand (not live) and each got to ask a question to both contestants. But I suppose that's how it goes these days. And I did catch Tyler's reaction to Moonves. That said, I really laughed at Brett's reaction to swaggy's proposal.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

I'm also interested as to why Tyler thought America would hate him.

The jury questions were pathetic. It looked like they were given to the jury members to read. "This question is for...(looks at the card)...Kaycee. Yeah, Kaycee, (looks down again) what was your biggest game move?".

I agree that I'd like to hear from non-jury members who have a different perspective from having watched the show after they left. Maybe let them drop a few bombs on the uninformed houseguests...like Tyler telling Kaycee that he had a power-app. That was great! I want to see Tyler on Survivor. He can keep an immunity idol secret!

And Swaggy's proposal kinda pissed me off. This was Kaycee and Tyler's moment, not his. The jury were too busy fawning over Bayleigh to pay attention to Julie reading the results. He's a self-centred wannabe and Bayleigh just seems unstable to me. Swaggy has probably spent more time with Bayleigh's father at this point than her. It was a calculated move to get him more camera time. Yawn. I give them three months together outside of the house...tops.

I had the same reaction as Tyler the first time Julie signed off with Moonves. WTF was that?! LOL

Hah! I love your spirit, ForeverAutumn!

I agree about your Swaggy comments. What really ticks me off -- they gave him all that time to propose -- they spent all that time discussing showmances, yet, Mrs. Moonves hurries through jury questions and F2 speeches. WTF??? That's the important portion of the finale!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    I thought it was going to be 6-3, Kaycee. I thought Hayleigh would have gone KC.
    Hayleigh has said all throughout the game that she respects the moves made from others, mainly Tyler and Angela. When Faysal would be dazed 'n confused after a blindsided vote, Hayleigh was always there to say, "...but that was a good game move."

Not a surprise to me that Tyler lost, despite a superior game. This seems to happen a fair amount on these types of shows.
    It sucks. I do understand, to a degree, as the jury doesn't know what we know...

As for the jury...I miss the old days when they asked them questions beforehand (not live) and each got to ask a question to both contestants. But I suppose that's how it goes these days.
    Agreed! I want to hear the interaction. I want the groans, moans, and tempers to be challenged.

And I did catch Tyler's reaction to Moonves. That said, I really laughed at Brett's reaction to swaggy's proposal.
    THAT was priceless! We rewound that portion a couple of times to laugh again. I hope Brett continues to refer to him as Chris.

Agreed! I want to hear the interaction. I want the groans, moans, and tempers to be challenged.
    I like the new Survivor format. More of a free discussion instead of contrived questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba
    And I did catch Tyler's reaction to Moonves. That said, I really laughed at Brett's reaction to swaggy's proposal.
    THAT was priceless! We rewound that portion a couple of times to laugh again. I hope Brett continues to refer to him as Chris.
    I missed that. Luckily, I have not yet deleted the show from my PVR. I'll watch that portion again tonight, for Brett's reaction.

Hah! I love your spirit, ForeverAutumn!
    Aw, shucks.

Speaking of BB couples....

Cody & Jessica (BB16 & TAR), the engaged couple announced this week that they are expecting their first child.

Jeff & Jordan recently welcomed the birth of their 2nd child, a boy. The couple have been married since 2016 and they will celebrate 10 years together in 2019.

BB21 starting soon... new thread or this shall remain as the sole survivor???

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I'm fine with commenting here!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

new threads always make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post

And Swaggy's proposal kinda pissed me off. This was Kaycee and Tyler's moment, not his. The jury were too busy fawning over Bayleigh to pay attention to Julie reading the results. He's a self-centred wannabe and Bayleigh just seems unstable to me. Swaggy has probably spent more time with Bayleigh's father at this point than her. It was a calculated move to get him more camera time. Yawn. I give them three months together outside of the house...tops.
    So, Swaggy and Bayliegh are, apparently, married. I guess I got that one wrong! https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-swa...or-two-months/

Tyler and Angela are also still together and bought a house together.