Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: King Crimson News

Quote Originally Posted by Boceephus View Post
    Sweet! I love Bruised Romantic Glee Club! This is an auto buy for me.
    Same here! And what a nice man to "talk" to, as I experienced during an email-interview in the period Bruised was released.

Looks like The Humans have a box set coming out:

https://toyahwillcox.com/toyah-the-h...et-out-3-july/
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Waves Sweep the Sand was ostensibly put together from a bunch of leftovers and outtakes from Glee Club, but I think it's just as good as the album itself.

I think His Frippness Bob The First is losing the plot here... or he's confusing Covid with Alzheimer

Bob, this is almost as uncool as Ozzy having his own reality show and sitting in his dog's poop. nuts.gif
    Last edited by Trane; 07-15-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    This is just some fun you killjoy
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Was so looking forward to them coming to the Detroit area in June, but alas it was not meant to be.
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    I think His Frippness Bob The First is losing the plot here... or he's confusing Covid with Alzheimer

Bob, this is almost as uncool as Ozzy having his own reality show and sitting in his dog's poop. nuts.gif
    In retrospect, he could have been one of the dancers in his own I Advanced Masked video.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    This is just some fun you killjoy
    Agreed!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

I think His Frippness Bob The First is losing the plot here...
    what you wont do....

do for love
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

We're definitely losing Bob (the KNob??) nuts.gifwall.gif

nuts.gifnuts.gif

There are some remission moments, though. A Momentary Recup of Reason?? siffle.gif

Last edited by Trane; 05-11-2020 at 04:19 AM.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

They advance masked.
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

There are some remission moments, though. A Momentary Recup of Reason?? siffle.gif

I found the overt sentimentality cloying and the general message questionable but I was extremely happy to see the LP Black Beauty see some action again!!! When is the last time we've seen that guitar? 1980?

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I must have lost it too because I find this all absolutely charming. Go Robert and Toyah!!
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

I'm very upset that a person we don't know, that "we" deemed a dark, negative asshole, is trying to have fun with his family during a pandemic.

What a poopie head.

I have always loved the Bowie song Heroes. Although, we have just celebrated VE Day across the world, at first I did not see correlation with the pandemic but this song comes at a very "ease the soul" moment. His Frippness continues to amaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick L. View Post
    I'm very upset that a person we don't know, that "we" deemed a dark, negative asshole, is trying to have fun with his family during a pandemic.

What a poopie head.
    Well, we' don't know what Toyah (now a TV amuser that has to stay in the limelight) is doing to force Her Fripness to do these dumb things. It's clearly her doing, and now that he's home blocked with her, she probably takes advantage (and possibly blackmails) of it.

The weird thing is that even at home, Bob The Nob is dressed up so tight (with the tie too), that I wonder (well not really) if he doesn't sleep in that attire.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    I have always loved the Bowie song Heroes. Although, we have just celebrated VE Day across the world, at first I did not see correlation with the pandemic but this song comes at a very "ease the soul" moment. His Frippness continues to amaze.
    It's very "ą la mode" to declare everyone a hero for those keeping off the streets and a zero for those constantly occupying them.So it's easy to highjack Bowie's tune, especially that Fripp had a hand into it and it was on the set lists.

Soooo anything will do to declare your flamme to medical staff, adminsitration workers still on post, while they are just sitting at home, bored out of their skull, just enough to invent these unicorns dances. Probably easing their judeo-christian sense of culpability.
    Last edited by Trane; 05-12-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Well, we' don't know what Toyah (now a TV amuser that has to stay in the limelight) is doing to force Her Fripness to do these dumb things. It's clearly her doing, and now that he's home blocked with her, she probably takes advantage (and possibly blackmails) of it.
    Yep. She probably ties his hands to the bedposts with her thongs.

It's very "ą la mode" to declare everyone a hero for those keeping off the streets and a zero for those constantly occupying them.
    Ummmm.

Except they aren't "declaring" anything like that at all. They're "declaring" that everyone who fought against the Axis in WWII is a hero, a sentiment with which I have (some) sympathy. I am led to suspect that you didn't actually watch the video you're criticizing.
    Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.

The weird thing is that even at home, Bob The Nob is dressed up so tight (with the tie too), that I wonder (well not really) if he doesn't sleep in that attire.

It's very "ą la mode" to declare everyone a hero for those keeping off the streets and a zero for those constantly occupying them.So it's easy to highjack Bowie's tune, especially that Fripp had a hand into it and it was on the set lists.

Soooo anything will do to declare your flamme to medical staff, adminsitration workers still on post, while they are just sitting at home, bored out of their skull, just enough to invent these unicorns dances. Probably easing their judeo-christian sense of culpability.
    Sorry but this entire post is dumb.

It is possible that he enjoys doing silly yet fun things with his wife.

And I am like many others in admiring and respecting the work that front line workers are doing which puts them at greater risk of catching Covid than the rest of us.

Are they heroes? Don't know but they're doing something a lot more significant than making snide posts online.

Bob desperately needs Jesus Christ. I hope he finds Him.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taliesin View Post

It is possible that he enjoys doing silly yet fun things with his wife.
    Yeah, Trane needs to loosen up some. Fripp appears to be having fun with his wife, heaven forbid.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Yep. She probably ties his hands to the bedposts with her thongs.

Maybeeeeee that's exactly what he loves (he finally gets it up), but she won't do it until he signs a paper that he does every silly thing she comes up for her star to still shine.

Quote Originally Posted by taliesin View Post
    Or mlaybe you're a little too Frippised to even notice or acceptyour idol is not only a twit, but could be a victimized twit

And I am like many others in admiring and respecting the work that front line workers are doing which puts them at greater risk of catching Covid than the rest of us.

Are they heroes? Don't know but they're doing something a lot more significant than making snide posts online.
    Don't get me wrong, I thank the nurses, the firemen, the ambulance, the doctors, the garbage man, the mailman and store clerks for what they do. Heroes, I don't know, but I do thank them, but don't make them "heroes". But of all the vids they p^ublishedf, that one was my fave by far.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crimson King View Post
    Bob desperately needs Jesus Christ. I hope he finds Him.
    I'd think that hippie prophet would be hiding from him.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Yeah, Trane needs to loosen up some. Fripp appears to be having fun with his wife, heaven forbid.

Naaaaah, I think his fun starts once he's done with those stupīd videos.

Yeah, half a century since Yoko Ono and musicians are still susceptible to woman's evil influences.

Naaaaah, I think his fun starts once he's done with those stupīd videos.
    Yeah, she quits bugging him and he goes down in the cellar to read.

Don't get me wrong, I thank the nurses, the firemen, the ambulance, the doctors, the garbage man, the mailman and store clerks for what they do. Heroes, I don't know, but I do thank them, but don't make them "heroes".
    Just for one day.