Thread: **NEW** Featured CD Now Appearing On A Screen Near You

**NEW** Featured CD Now Appearing On A Screen Near You

We have re-introduced the "Featured CD" that appears at the top of the screen - similar to PEv2.
    • The Featured CD will appear at the top of every screen, next to the Progressive Ears logo.
    • Hover your mouse over the picture of the album cover to see the artist and album name.
    • Click on the album cover or the "Featured CD" message to go straight to the Featured CD thread.

IMPORTANT NOTE :

You WILL NOT SEE the featured CD image if you are running Adblock, or any of the other ad blocking or ad filtering tools.

If you're running one of these tools and can't see the featured CD, you will have to instruct it to allow advertisements on www.progressiveears.org. (Contact the software supplier for instructions.)

If your system is working correctly, it should look something like this :

Regards,

Duncan

Cool! Nice job, Duncan!
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

That's great! Thanks, Duncan. The Featured CD at the top of the page was one of two things I missed from the old place.

The other being the spinning globe.

Regards,

Duncan

Very nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    You WILL NOT SEE the featured CD image if you are running Adblock, or any of the other ad blocking or ad filtering tools.

If you're running one of these tools and can't see the featured CD, you will have to instruct it to allow advertisements on www.progressiveears.org.
    If you're using Adblock, it's very easy: click on the Adblock icon (or look for Adblock in the tools menu) and then click on "disable on progressiveears.org"

How to disable AddBlock by addin an exceptions filter for progressive ears.

Then check on Tools-AddBlock Preferences "Disable Progressive Ears".
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

You WILL NOT SEE the presented CD picture if you are operating Adblock, or any of the other ad preventing or ad filtration resources.

If you're operating one of these resources and can't see the presented CD, you will have to advise it to allow ads on www.progressiveears.org. (Contact the application provider for guidelines.)

If your program is operating properly, it should look something like this

You need more of the statements in this matter, so that we can understand. Thank you for sharing. I hope you happy

I use Adblock, and see it fine.

You can instruct Adblock to allow that image.
    Regards,

Duncan

That's something I meant to ask for years....

How do you use addblock?... Does it work as fine on IE than on Mozilla

can it be "installed" at work, where I don't have administrator's right and IE is almost mandatory (or at least, strongly encouraged)
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

I don't remember - I'd suggest you go to the site and download it, and see...
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post

can it be "installed" at work, where I don't have administrator's right and IE is almost mandatory (or at least, strongly encouraged)
    IE is almost mandatory at work?

I think you need to find a new job!
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    IE is almost mandatory at work?

I think you need to find a new job!
    There are many browser-based business tools that are browser-specific. Several of my clients use (very sophisticated) tools that will only work with IE - or in one case, with Chrome.

That ought not to be the case - but sadly, it is...

In addition - a lot of organizations will not permit the installation of software they have not provided, or vetted. Again, many of my clients provide either Chrome of IE, and downloads / installs / etc. are expressly disallowed.
    Regards,

Duncan

great job man..... this is really interesting
    Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.