Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PROGSTOCK 2019 Rahway, NJ's Union County PAC October 11-13 2019

Jimmy...please read our instructions on our web page. There is a local number to call that will give you the ProgStock rate if they have any rooms left.

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    I may be confused...but isn't this year the second year?

PROGSTOCK 2019 Rahway, NJ's Union County PAC October 11-13 2019

Nope. 2017 was year one. 2018 year two. Time flies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When can we expect to see the full schedule?

Very soon .....from what I am hearing.

I hope some of this info helps even though it's not "full":

Thursday, October 10, 2019
    TBA Event at The Waiting Room Rahway (great bar nearby)

Friday, October 11, 2019
    Headliner: 3.2 featuring Robert Berry
    Late Night event: Progressive Coffeehouse at The Waiting Room with Melanie Mau & Martin Schnella

Saturday, October 12, 2019
    Headliner: Brand X
    After hours in main theater with no come and go access: Randy McStine and then Last Call Live (attendees play prog covers)

Sunday, October 13, 2019
    Headliners: Nektar & SAGA
    Late night Event: Kinetic Element at The Waiting Room

Other bands playing at TBA times:

Rocket Scientists
    Phideaux
    Jane Getter Premonition
    Salem Hill
    IO Earth
    Discipline
    The Cyberiam
    Joe Deninzon & Stratospheerius
    Rachel Flowers
    Last edited by 3RDegree_Robert; 06-23-2019 at 12:02 AM.

Some really good 3-day tickets available right now here.

Anyone plan on going but just haven't gotten their tickets yet? Just want to see if y'all out there!

Anyone doing single day tickets only?

Planning on it. Just haven't got tickets yet. Would love to see the lineups by night. Coming soon, I presume.

PROGSTOCK 2019 Rahway, NJ's Union County PAC October 11-13 2019

Schedule by Day and Single-Day Passes!

The moment many of you have been waiting for...
    Here is our schedule by day for ProgStock 2019!

Friday, October 11:
    3.2 featuring Robert Berry
    Salem Hill
    Phideaux
    Special set by Rachel Flowers and Chris Clark of Brand X
    Late-night: Progressive Coffeehouse at The Waiting Room Restaurant featuring Melanie Mau and Martin Schnella

Saturday, October 12:
    Brand X
    IO Earth
    Discipline
    Rocket Scientists
    Jane Getter Premonition
    Special set by Rachel Flowers and Robert Berry
    Late-night: Randy McStine and Last Call Live on the Mainstage at UCPAC

Sunday, October 13:
    SAGA
    Nektar
    Joe Deninzon & Stratospheerius
    The Cyberiam
    Special set by Rachel Flowers and Michael Sadler of SAGA
    Late-Night: Kinetic Element at The Waiting Room Restaurant

Single day tickets are available at ProgStock Box Office here:
    https://progstock.simpletix.com/ on Tuesday, July 2 at 12:00pm (noon) Eastern Time!

Due to popular demand, we are making single-day passes available two full months earlier than we planned!

On Tuesday, July 2, selected seats in the UCPAC theater will become available for single-day pass purchases. The remaining seats will still be available for purchase as 3-day passes.
    The price of a ProgStock 2019 Regular 3-Day Pass is $195 USD.

Pricing for Single-Day Passes:
    Friday: $75 USD
    Saturday: $105 USD
    Sunday: $115 USD

ProgStock 5-Year Patron Passes are still available! You can purchase a 5-Year Patron Pass (or convert any 3-day pass to 5-Year Patron) by contacting us here.

http://www.progstock.com/2019/contact/5-year-patrons/

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDegree_Robert View Post
    ProgStock 5-Year Patron Passes are still available! You can purchase a 5-Year Patron Pass (or convert any 3-day pass to 5-Year Patron) by contacting us here.

http://www.progstock.com/2019/contact/5-year-patrons/
    Has there been any takers on this for $2500?

I believe there’s been some. It’s obviously meant for someone to take a bigger role in pulling this off but there are some in a position to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDegree_Robert View Post
    I believe there’s been some. It’s obviously meant for someone to take a bigger role in pulling this off but there are some in a position to do that.
    Yeah, I suppose they would have to be really into it considering the no refund policy. Good for them, if the fest survives.

Wouldn’t it be great to see IQ at progstock this year....especially with new material.🤘🏻

I’m having a hard time with this one. I try to “walk the walk” with Prog by supporting the scene but my participation involves a 6,000 mile round trip to attend. Last year, it seemed like a bargain to see IQ since they met me 1/2 way....but this year.... I already made the 6k trip to see Strawbs in April so it is hard to do it again in October. I’m still burning Frequent Flyer Miles from when I was still working so the Flight isn’t an issue....just the other expenses. Yes. I did the math to see the Double Bill Strawbs / Steeleye Span 50th Anniversary Concert in December in London with a side trip to Holland to catch IQ. ....:What an experience That would be!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Are they looking for little - one off proggish artists to play any of the surrounding bars on the off hours? I'd love to take my show on the road and I have family nearby to stay with. I'd do it for free, but you know, you get what you pay for...

Quote Originally Posted by Yodelgoat View Post
    Are they looking for little - one off proggish artists to play any of the surrounding bars on the off hours? I'd love to take my show on the road and I have family nearby to stay with. I'd do it for free, but you know, you get what you pay for...
    As it stands now the "nearby bar" is The Waiting Room and for Thursday night the pre-show is Total Mass Retain-the Yes tribute from the NYC area. Friday night is "the progressive coffeehouse" again at The Waiting Room but with Melanie Mau and Martin Schnella from Germany. Saturday night's late night will be at the main theater with the Last Call Live participants (festival goers) who bought 3-day tickets and signed up to play prog covers for a few hours together. Sunday night's "wrap party" is back at The Waiting Room with Kinetic Element. Most of these decisions are made 10 months out so assuming ProgStock survives I'd send them something in November.

Sounds like you have solid bookings there. I was thinking perhaps there might be a less formal setting. If you have a good place for people to imbibe and relax off hours, that's all good. I'll trade in my bus ticket....

By November I may be all booked up...

Having serious thoughts today about going; 3-day price goes up for some odd reason tomorrow and I would really like to go all 3 days, worth the expense of travel.
    I already saw SAGA this past April in Quebec so they are not the main reason I would go and also, Michael Sadler performed a lot of Saga songs at last year's Progstock.

For me frankly my main interest is seeing Robert Berry 3.2 and slightly interested in the latest Nektar (sans Albrighton) and somewhat about Brand X (Jazz, not prog), a free T-shirt is not the reason either but I'll give it a real heart to heart tonight. But the greatest part is meeting the fans too and a raffle as well! So I'm in 50-50...

Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    Having serious thoughts today about going; 3-day price goes up for some odd reason tomorrow
    Wait a sec... the price actually goes UP the closer it gets to the actual event??

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Wait a sec... the price actually goes UP the closer it gets to the actual event??
    A couple of weeks ago, they announced "We have a special offer for you that is good until Tuesday, July 23. If you purchase your 3-Day Pass to ProgStock between July 9 (today) at noon Eastern time and July 23 at 11:59AM Eastern time, you will receive a ProgStock 2019 t-shirt free...Avoid price increases and get a free t-shirt (3-Day Passes only)... Get Your Passes Now!"

I guess that was supposed to spur ticket sales? But, yeah, the ticket prices are going up.

So the supporters who have already purchased their 3 day pass, miss out on a Free T-shirt? Hmmmm.......

Scott
    https://radiospiral.net

Just trying to drum up some fence sitters with a few perks but of course those who bought already have a better seat.

Ok, Ok...I bought the 3-Day Pass. I prefer the way Progstock issues the tickets, instead for the Osheaga Festival coming up next week in Montreal, you'll get a wristband by mail and on top of that you have to go online to activate your wristband to validate it. So it is associated with you, the buyer and not a third party.

But with Progstock you get your ticket that you can print at home just like any ticket sold online and can even save it on your smartphone. I did it this way too for Marillion Weekend last May in Montreal.

See you in October :-)

Thanks Rajaz! You are truly "supporting the scene" and I-as a member of a band-thank you for financing this very small economy we all call "the independent prog world". Ok, that's what I call it. Because you got a festival ticket for one of the few remaining festivals in the subgenre we play in (and so many others despite the accepted wisdom that prog rock is dead), we have somewhere to play live-or at least aspire to playing-and without you and others making that same choice, that opportunity goes away.

I'd love to attend a Progstock. I just can't justify the time, overall cost, lengthy drive, etc when, for instance, only 3 bands interest me, and they all play on different days.
    Hopefully, someday my tastes and the line-up will line up better, and I'll make it over to NJ again.
    Regardless, best wishes for much success for the festival.