Thread: ProgDay 2014 Teaser- 20th Edition - COME JOIN THE PARTY ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND

ProgDay 2014 Teaser- 20th Edition - COME JOIN THE PARTY ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Nice
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

At least Kay said, "why does it have to be so damn hot down there that time of year".

Nicely done, and the "ESPN-like" scrolling of all the bands was a great idea!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

What's so bad about hot when there's a pool party to hop into all night? My guess is that we have the only hotel in the country that allows their hyper-festing patrons to use the pool after dark...this is good!

Credit for production and editing goes to the lovely Krys Papineau. Art by Michael Bennett, of course. Photography by Krys & myself.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    It's funny, I don't like heat at all, but as long as I can be some shade, in shorts and a t-shirt, sitting, drinking a cold drink, it just doesn't bother me, and I find I rarely break a sweat. Plunging a hand into the ice cold water in the cooler helps too!

Nice little promo there - definitely got me all excited again!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    It's funny, I don't like heat at all, but as long as I can be some shade, in shorts and a t-shirt, sitting, drinking a cold drink, it just doesn't bother me, and I find I rarely break a sweat. Plunging a hand into the ice cold water in the cooler helps too!

Nice little promo there - definitely got me all excited again!
    Glad to hear that, Dr. Zaius! I don't care for the heat, myself - sometimes it makes me feel bad, and look like Kavus, (as in my avatar). But, I'm always hot for ProgDay - ya know?

Nice job, Krys! Thanks, very much!

Banned

Watched it twice, and sent the link to some friends to show them what they've been missing. Nice work.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

That was nice. Great work.
    Amazing how many bands have been on that stage.

....but who are "THEY"??? Obviously Peter never noticed them
    JG

"MARKLAR!"