Thread: New Podcast From The Yellow Room 62 Is Now Available

New Podcast From The Yellow Room 62 Is Now Available

There’s a brand new edition of my Podcast From The Yellow Room series available to download.

In this hour-long episode I talks to Knifeworld’s Kavus Torabi about the making of the new latest album The Unravelling. Kavus also who also goes on to reveal the piece of music he heard that made him want to be a musician when he was just eight years old.

For Twitter users there’s a chance to win a copy of Knifeworld’s The Unravelling. Check out my Twitter feed here for details

Other artists featured include Tim Bowness, Hi Fiction Science, Weekend Guitar Trio, Riley & Cale, Fire!Orchestra, Wrupk Urei and A Formal Horse.

You can stream the podcast from the blog page or download in iTunes by clicking on the subscribe button on the embedded player.

[QUOTE=Sid Smith;280323]There’s a brand new edition of my Podcast From The Yellow Room series available to download.

In this hour-long episode I talks to Knifeworld’s Kavus Torabi about the making of the new latest album The Unravelling. Kavus also who also goes on to reveal the piece of music he heard that made him want to be a musician when he was just eight years old.

For Twitter users there’s a chance to win a copy of Knifeworld’s The Unravelling. Check out my Twitter feed here for details

Other artists featured include Tim Bowness, Hi Fiction Science, Weekend Guitar Trio, Riley & Cale, Fire!Orchestra, Wrupk Urei and A Formal Horse.

You can stream the podcast from the blog page or download in iTunes by clicking on the subscribe button on the embedded player.

Lovely - I'll look forward to that Sid.