Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grateful Dead - Spring 1990 (The Other One) - New 23-disk box set

All my discs are good!

This is great stuff.

Now the question is, what huge release will be for the 50th anniversary next year?????

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Some stoner on the Dead.net forum was conviced there was something else concealed in the cover, because it was so heavy. He wanted to open it up.

Yeah, do it, dude! There's probably weed in there!

Some stoner on the Dead.net forum was convinced there was something else concealed in the cover, because it was so heavy. He wanted to open it up.

Inside the box cover is a metal coin that identifies the number of your box....which I think, JKL, you already know since you know your # yes?

Not crazy,fanatic yes

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Some stoner on the Dead.net forum was convinced there was something else concealed in the cover, because it was so heavy. He wanted to open it up.

Somebody claimed on the Dead.net forum that there are magnets in there. I haven't checked that out. It was suggested that the lid might be meant to roll the dice on, implying that the dice were loaded. That much, at least, does not appear to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelman View Post
    Inside the box cover is a metal coin that identifies the number of your box....which I think, JKL, you already know since you know your # yes?
    Yes, but this guy thought there was something more than the coin. I like how the little cardboard cover has little magnets to keep it in place.

It is way heavy whatever it is. I'm so tempted to get the knife out and pry it open, but don't want to ruin the lid.