Thread: Stanley Jorden live stream tonight 6/25

Stanley Jorden live stream tonight 6/25

Guitar wizard (Ooops, should be Jordan) always fun to watch
    June 25, 8:30 & 10:30est-
    http://theiridium.com/iridiumlive/
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Thanks, I'm tuned in. What he's playing now sounds great.
    I know three of his albums well (Cornucopia, Bolero, Magic Touch), maybe I'll hear him play something from those too.

Looks like he'll play a second set in half an hour, at 10:30. Check it out. He played many awesome tunes, including Mozart and Stairway to Heaven.

Just walking in, can't believe only 14 people (including myself) are watching this.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    My brother and I are 2 of the others.