Thread: 3RDEGREE & THANK YOU SCIENTIST live in Teaneck, NJ Fri, JULY 11th

3RDEGREE & THANK YOU SCIENTIST live in Teaneck, NJ Fri, JULY 11th

Why should you attend?

• 3RDegree's first US show in (almost) a year and last for another year
    • THREE new 3RDegree songs will be debuted
    • Hot off the best live 3RDegree show ever-up in Canada-teaser seen here
    • This will be the last THANK YOU SCIENTIST show before their big tour with Coheed & Cambria-you can say you saw them when...
    • Great venue (Mexicali Live) with great sound, lights, stage, food, beer list, low admission ($10)
    • 3RDegree at 9:00, Thank You Scientist at 10:00 (in and out...if you want)

Please get your tickets here for a free exclusive 3RDegree CD (via PayPal) and please tell the door person you're there to see 3RDegree unless you can't stand 3RDegree then say Thank You Scientist but truth be told, this is TYS's big draw venue so 3RDegree can use the "credit" if you like both bands-although they had 100 people there at their last show-not too shabby
    Attached Images Attached Images

This will be an amazing night.....

Champion of Nothing Nicky Cupcakes's Avatar
    Just got our tickets - see you there!

Gonna be a great night of music!

Wish I could be there...I'll be prepping for Tom Brislin's show in Dunellen the very next day! Kick ass, guys.

BTW, I mentioned this show in the Tom Brislin thread, in case people are heading to the area for the weekend and would possibly consider attending both. You never know.

That would be cool. 2 members of 3RDegree will be at the Tom Brislin show the next day. I wish the opposite was true, but a last minute rehearsal? Darn!