Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes-Live at the Tsongas Blu-ray due!

Profondo Giallo Crystal Plumage's Avatar
    How they crack those nuts with them sticks is beyond me...
    HuGo
    "Very, very nice," said a man in the crowd,
    When the golden voice appeared.
    She was gold alright, but then so is rust.
    "Such a shame about the beard."

I got my copy today. "Ritual" is included as bonus material. What?! It was part of the main program on the DVD, so how it could be a "bonus" now?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Flang View Post
    I got my copy today. "Ritual" is included as bonus material. What?! It was part of the main program on the DVD, so how it could be a "bonus" now?
    Sounds like quite an upgrade!

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Griffin View Post
    Sounds like quite an upgrade!

BG
    At least the picture is quality is better, thank God.

I did get the Blu-Ray with the 70 minutes from Lugano just yesterday in fact,I paid $20 with tax and shipping at Amazon. I'm thinking of giving away my orig. dvds now. I think that the reason the Blu-Ray placed Ritual as a bonus track is because the original dvd has 2 discs and the B-R only 1. They probably needed to put the 23 min. song in a different area of the menu due to time limitation. I like that we get the electric versions of all of the unplugged set songs chosen for Lugano and after Long Distance Runaround there is Chris Squire's The Fish as well. About to spin Lugano right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rand Kelly View Post
    I did get the Blu-Ray with the 70 minutes from Lugano just yesterday in fact,I paid $20 with tax and shipping at Amazon. I'm thinking of giving away my orig. dvds now. I think that the reason the Blu-Ray placed Ritual as a bonus track is because the original dvd has 2 discs and the B-R only 1. They probably needed to put the 23 min. song in a different area of the menu due to time limitation. I like that we get the electric versions of all of the unplugged set songs chosen for Lugano and after Long Distance Runaround there is Chris Squire's The Fish as well. About to spin Lugano right now.
    Yes you're right about that extra song. I am trying also to sell my dvds of that show with no success at 14$ on Amazon CA, but i may have to give this away too.

My guess is that the new dvd will have Ritual as a non-bonus track with 2 or 3 discs. I fell asleep before I got to watch. I will try again tonight.