Thread: New Releases Only

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Releases Only

For those of us who want to keep tabs on new releases that often get underexposed, I am starting this thread that is formally dedicated to new releases. I frequent some other forums and really like AAJ's long running "new releases only" thread, so I'm going to emulate something like that here.

So this thread will be solely dedicated to current releases and confirmed upcoming releases. It can include new material, reissues, archives, etc. However, any excessive self-promotion, debates about the music business, etc. will be removed. It's the purpose of this thread to be a continuing news feed of information on current and new releases.

I'll get things started with a few.

Archive - Axiom (May 27)

Latest release from this UK group. Their music is sort of a mix of Massive Attack, Pink Floyd, and Porcupine Tree. This latest project Axiom comes with a companion DVD which is essentially the film to the soundtrack (or vice versa).

Opeth - Pale Communion (August 25)

Looks like the date was pushed back, but looking forward to this much anticipated album.

Fire! Orchestra - (May 30)

If the track on the page is any indication, this could be an album of the year candidate.

http://www.runegrammofon.com/artists...-enter-cd-2lp/

Next?
    Last edited by Poisoned Youth; 06-18-2014 at 09:00 AM.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.