Thread: New Releases Only

  1. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    New Album by Unit Wail - Egares later this month
    Fantastic! Just been spinning their discs this past week, I really like these guys! I will definitely be grabbing this!

    Bill

  2. #2402
    Member Zeuhlmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    3,390
    The Music of Captain Beefheart LIVE

    by Morgan Ågren/Jimmy Ågren/Freddie Wadling/Denny Walley & co.

    https://morganagren.bandcamp.com/alb...beefheart-live

  3. #2403
    Boo! walt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oakland Gardens NY
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    The Music of Captain Beefheart LIVE

    by Morgan Ågren/Jimmy Ågren/Freddie Wadling/Denny Walley & co.

    https://morganagren.bandcamp.com/alb...beefheart-live
    Dayum, this sounds good.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

  4. #2404
    Boo! walt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oakland Gardens NY
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Charlie Cawood's second album released yesterday.

    https://charliecawood.bandcamp.com/a...ng-into-motion
    t[/URL]
    Listened to a couple of tracks on the Bandcamp page.Outstanding!.Ordered.Folks, check this one out,!!!!!
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

  5. #2405
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,190
    Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    Listened to a couple of tracks on the Bandcamp page.Outstanding!.Ordered.Folks, check this one out,!!!!!
    It is outstanding, as is the Emmitt Elvin recent solo release, two Knifeworld members.
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  6. #2406
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,190
    Jack O The Clock live album being released in a month

    https://jackotheclock.bandcamp.com/
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  7. #2407
    Hi folks.
    For those interested, my psychedelic/ kosmische project The Utopia Strong release our debut album on Rocket Recordings this Friday.
    The band also features Michael J York (Guapo/ Coil) and Steve Davis (six time world snooker champion)
    I’m as proud of this record as anything I’ve done.
    I hope some of you enjoy it.

    https://theutopiastrong.bandcamp.com...-utopia-strong

  8. #2408
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    586
    ^^Kavus, I have no idea what komishe is, but I'm going to check it out, for sure (pink in the corner pocket!).

    neil

  9. #2409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavus Torabi View Post
    Hi folks.
    For those interested, my psychedelic/ kosmische project The Utopia Strong release our debut album on Rocket Recordings this Friday.
    The band also features Michael J York (Guapo/ Coil) and Steve Davis (six time world snooker champion)
    I’m as proud of this record as anything I’ve done.
    I hope some of you enjoy it.

    https://theutopiastrong.bandcamp.com...-utopia-strong
    Can you please bump this thread when it is out?

  10. #2410
    Doggone it! The two-color vinyl LP edition is sold out already?

  11. #2411
    Member mnprogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    654
    anyone heard the new Robyn Hitchcock & Andy Partridge EP Planet England?

    I've seen no reviews or comments about it, but it was released last Friday

    https://www.amazon.com/Planet-Englan...s%2C255&sr=8-1

  12. #2412
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,190
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Jack O The Clock live album being released in a month

    https://jackotheclock.bandcamp.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavus Torabi View Post
    Hi folks.
    For those interested, my psychedelic/ kosmische project The Utopia Strong release our debut album on Rocket Recordings this Friday.
    The band also features Michael J York (Guapo/ Coil) and Steve Davis (six time world snooker champion)
    I’m as proud of this record as anything I’ve done.
    I hope some of you enjoy it.

    https://theutopiastrong.bandcamp.com...-utopia-strong
    Ordered & Ordered.
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  13. #2413
    Member moecurlythanu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Crimea River
    Posts
    5,909
    Quote Originally Posted by boilk View Post
    ^^Kavus, I have no idea what komishe is, but I'm going to check it out, for sure (pink in the corner pocket!).

    neil
    Kosmische is the spacy side of Krautrock.
    Last edited by moecurlythanu; 5 Days Ago at 10:41 PM.

  14. #2414
    Member TheH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,576
    And like almost always that word is wrongly conjugated (taken from "Kosmische Kuriere"). If there is nothing
    following in form of who or what is "Kosmisch" it is simply "Kosmisch" not "Kosmische".

    It simply means "cosmic" but of couse German is way more complicated than English.

    So:
    Kosmisch (cosmic)
    Kosmische Band (cosmic band)
    Kosmisches Label (cosmic lable)
    Kosmischer Mann (cosmic man)
    Kosmische Männer (cosmic men)
    etc.

  15. #2415
    Boo! walt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oakland Gardens NY
    Posts
    4,286
    Check this out, kids.Reid Anderson on electric bass/electronics;Dave King on drums/electronic drums;Craig Taborn on keyboards.My copy is on the way from Uncle Steve(Wayside).Bandcamp link attached.

    https://intaktrec.bandcamp.com/album...-valley-is-now
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

  16. #2416
    From Poland/Armenia: Organic Noises: a selftitled progressive folk rock jazz fusion debut album



    a live in the studio-version of the track Hoondz, which is about 3 minutes longer on the CD. Great Moog-sounding keyboardsolo and guitar-solo.

  17. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    From Poland/Armenia: Organic Noises: a selftitled progressive folk rock jazz fusion debut album

    a live in the studio-version of the track Hoondz, which is about 3 minutes longer on the CD. Great Moog-sounding keyboardsolo and guitar-solo.
    That was excellent. Thanks for the heads up!
    It's a Good Thing I Don't Have Super Brain Powers Or You'd All Be In A Thousand Little Pieces Right Now (Forever Einstein).

  18. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    Check this out, kids.Reid Anderson on electric bass/electronics;Dave King on drums/electronic drums;Craig Taborn on keyboards.My copy is on the way from Uncle Steve(Wayside).Bandcamp link attached.

    https://intaktrec.bandcamp.com/album...-valley-is-now
    Me likey this too! Who knew Steve was your uncle? LOL

    Tom
    It's a Good Thing I Don't Have Super Brain Powers Or You'd All Be In A Thousand Little Pieces Right Now (Forever Einstein).

  19. #2419
    At Zappathustra’s request, I’m bumping this thread to remind anyone interested that the debut album by The Utopia Strong is released today.

    https://open.spotify.com/album/67CdFXQ8HceFx489XQ6ceG

  20. #2420
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3
    Greek prog/avant rockers Mother Turtle will be releasing their 4th album "Three Sides To Every Story" this Sunday 9/15 on their bandcamp page.
    It will also be released in vinyl/cd later this year by Sound Effect Records/Cosmic Eye/Musicbazz.

    First track of the album is Zigu Zigu.


  21. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavus Torabi View Post
    At Zappathustra’s request, I’m bumping this thread to remind anyone interested that the debut album by The Utopia Strong is released today.

    https://open.spotify.com/album/67CdFXQ8HceFx489XQ6ceG
    I am 3 songs in and I absolutely love it. I am starting a thread on it pretty soon, if no one else does it. I mean I always expect the best from you, but this is even further than the best.
    (some Ravel there in the opening, no?)

  22. #2422
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,190
    Bought
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  23. #2423
    Member thedunno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Bought
    Ditto

  24. #2424
    Krokofant with Ståle Storløkken & Ingebrigt Håker Flaten - Q

    https://soundcloud.com/rune-grammofo...ofant-q-part-1

    Out 9/27 on Rune Grammofon.

  25. #2425
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_hunt View Post
    Krokofant with Ståle Storløkken & Ingebrigt Håker Flaten - Q

    https://soundcloud.com/rune-grammofo...ofant-q-part-1

    Out 9/27 on Rune Grammofon.
    Hey now...

    Totally in for this one.
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •