Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advent update PLEASE!

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    If 3rDegree is no longer a touring entity, might Robert Pashman be a candidate for bass? I believe hes a Jersey boy (like me!)

Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Hi again,

It's been a little while now and I wanted to share two recent updates:

1. Sadly, Tom ended up resigning from Advent last week due to changes in his personal circumstances (that essentially robbed him of the time needed to keep moving forward with the band's increasing live set and return to studio work). We loved working with Tom, both musically and as a friend, and we'll really miss having him in the band.

In order to maintain as much momentum as possible, Advent is making one significant "blitz" to find a new bassist--and if anyone here on PE is interested or can help, we'd appreciate it. For now, though, the band will be working in the studio once again and we hope to have at least a new single ready very soon.

2. We just posted another video from Advent's most recent performance (with Tom on bass) and would like to share it with all of you:

On behalf of the band, I sincerely hope that you enjoy this new clip.

Thanks a lot and best wishes,

Alan
    Wonderful performance. It's been a while I heard vocals on stage so well.
    Good luck finding a new Tom!

Hi again,

Quote Originally Posted by rickawakeman View Post
    If 3rDegree is no longer a touring entity, might Robert Pashman be a candidate for bass? I believe he’s a Jersey boy (like me!)
    Thanks for the suggestion. I wonder if he'd be up for the possibility. (He's also a friend, BTW.)

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Wonderful performance. It's been a while I heard vocals on stage so well.
    Good luck finding a new Tom!
    Thank you very much--all the way around!

All the best,

Alan