Thread: Yves escapes Quebec prison

Yves escapes Quebec prison

Yves and two other really vicious criminals with possible ties to Hell's Angels and drug distribution escape Quebec prison using a helicopter.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quebec prison? "OK, stay in this room and don't go anywhere, ok? Would you like a sandwich?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yves and two other really vicious criminals with possible ties to Hell's Angels and drug distribution escape Quebec prison using a helicopter.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Y'know I always thought he was Yvil . . . . . . . . .
    Hired on to work for Mr. Bill Cox, a-fixin' lawn mowers and what-not, since 1964.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." Anonymous

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

It was a big deal here! We had chopper flying over the neighbourhood constantly. Not used to that up here!
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Finally, some news worth reading on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Prog Mutation View Post
    Finally, some news worth reading on this site
    18852.jpg

I, once years ago, was invited to a house party somewhere in Middle East where, unbeknownst to me, lived a certified international terrorist/ the host of the evening's activities ( hell, he had some of the clippings and photos of international newspapers of himself on the wall, which he proudly showed off to me- I'm not going to go into detail but this individual was apparently very dangerous and newsworthy some time back in the past with his work in various areas of the world ( not the usual crowd I hung out with, but where I was living I did also have access and interaction with royalty as well; all and all a weird scene. The King and Queen lived down the street and he told me that they protected him. Anyhow, some of the clippings and photos talked about, I believe it was a prison helicopter escape from I believe Ireland which he was involved in. He proudly boasted that the movie Breakout with Charles Bronson, which also had a helicopter prison escape, was based on his work. But me thinks the movie was based on something that happened in Mexico. Anyhow, I just smiled, acted gracious and made sure I had no interaction again, with the man who was now an international flower wholesaler.