Thread: Marillion Web UK Christmas Disk

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar

Marillion Web UK Christmas Disk

Got my Marillion Web UK today but no Christmas disk. Anyone heard when they're planning to ship it? Usually they would send it with the magazine if it was shipping this time of year. Sometimes it's a bit late. Sounds like a good one this year - some live STCBM video.

Double check to see if it was the October issue you just got - because that's what mine was that arrived last Thursday. They are painfully slow. Last year's Christmas CD arrived sometime in January.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Yeah, I noticed that last night - it IS the October issue I just got. Weird, because usually the magazine comes on time, and it wasn't THAT long ago I received the previous issue - probaby 2-3 months ago. So is it that the Web is behind in completing and mailing the mags?

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that last night - it IS the October issue I just got. Weird, because usually the magazine comes on time, and it wasn't THAT long ago I received the previous issue - probaby 2-3 months ago. So is it that the Web is behind in completing and mailing the mags?
    I'm not sure. I've always found them to be rather behind schedule. Mail from the UK in general can take ages nowadays but The Web is appallingly slow. To be honest, I find the magazine very lifeless these days - interviews with fans? Sorry, not interested. I maintain my subscription for the annual CD (or DVD) - those are always great.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***