Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prog-related cell phone cases

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Exactly.

Currently using the into to Yes' "Changes," as it sounds like a ringtone.
    I wonder how the beginning to "Lark's tongues in Aspic part one" would work in that capacity?

Here is one from shutterfly that you can submit a photo so pick and album cover....

http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gift...w_wcB&mpch=ads

Suspended
    Isn't there a problem with the caller eventually giving up on you because instead of answering your phone you are sitting back and listening to Close To the Edge in its entirety?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    @Halmyre
    Do you use an iPhone or some android device?
    It's an Android thing I think (HTC Wildfire S).

@Halmyre
    Thats what I thought, and it makes your post #22 understandable. I can do that on my wifes samsung in 5 sec.
    But I have an iPhone, and as far as I have experienced, I need to install iTunes on my PC (which I wont do again) and buy an app for the iPhone before I can do it.
    Annoying... apple do suck sometimes.

@Halmyre
    Thats what I thought, and it makes your post #22 understandable. I can do that on my wifes samsung in 5 sec.
    But I have an iPhone, and as far as I have experienced, I need to install iTunes on my PC (which I wont do again) and buy an app for the iPhone before I can do it.
    Annoying... apple do suck sometimes.
    I should borrow my wife's iPhone and have a play with it (if I can prise it out of her hands). Can you use something like MediaMonkey to load content on to an iPhone? I know it works with my iPod.

It would be interesting if you could come up with an easy solution.
    Normally a mp3 file is something you can find on you device, move it, play it with a click etc. but not on apple.
    Their technology on this field is plain stupid, but its made like that to protect their iTunes-business.
    AFAIK there are free apps that can do some of the tricks, but you still ned iTunes, and when you upgrade the software on the iPhone, it deletes both files and apps.

Quote Originally Posted by markowitz View Post
    Here is one from shutterfly that you can submit a photo so pick and album cover....

http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gift...w_wcB&mpch=ads
    Very cool! Thanks!

Normally a mp3 file is something you can find on you device, move it, play it with a click etc. but not on apple.
    Their technology on this field is plain stupid, but its made like that to protect their iTunes-business.
    AFAIK there are free apps that can do some of the tricks, but you still ned iTunes, and when you upgrade the software on the iPhone, it deletes both files and apps.
    One of the many reasons why I hate Apple.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

To be honest, I'm not going anywhere near her iPhone for fear of personal physical injury! Or, at least, endless complaints about having buggered up her phone...

Probably a wise decision