Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sagacity

Bought the MP3 version just a few minutes ago. Shocking to see it was cheaper on iTunes than on Amazon, and yes, it includes the live material.

Full circle is a really great album IC is on top form. Saw them on CTTE they were as good as ever

Absolutely adore Saga. But the track "Press" ? Whoa

Picked it up a few days ago. Sounds pretty similar to their last several releases.

Just got the CD Monday and have been spinning it ever since. They sound positively inspired on this release, and I was quite pleasantly surprised by it.

I love Michael Sadler's vocals and presence. No offense to Rob Moratti, as I thoroughly enjoyed The Human Equation and what he brought to the band. I was sad to see that his tenure did not continue with Saga and that they did not pursue the direction they went with on Human Equation.

Sagacity has restored my faith in the band.

Quote Originally Posted by the illusionist View Post
    Absolutely adore Saga. But the track "Press" ? Whoa
    my fave, actually, on an otherwise dire, almost demo-ish album. being a middle-aged german i have, perhaps, heard too much of them in my time. these days i like SAGA best when they don't explicitly sound like SAGA. respect for still being around and being themselves, though!

it's just not doing it for me. i'm forcing myself to listen to it. that's not good. something has been lost in their writing when MS came back.