Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Back!...and I have a question

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    We're West of Worcester (Northampton) where life is bucolic and sane. Northampton has multiple music venues, multiple record stores and a rich cultural life. You'll be about 45 minutes east of us here in the beautiful Pioneer Valley. Come visit!

I just saw (today, somewhere on the 'net) that they are opening a Great Wolf Lodge in Fitchburg (I think). It's an indoor water park. It might help make the winters more bearable.
    <sig out of order>

I remember you, Ran! Glad to hear that things are going well for your family, other than Izzy's autism. MA has great healthcare, so I'm sure he and the rest of your family will get excellent help with his diagnosis. I've never been to Boston, but my friend Robin Stratton is a popular writer/poet in that area. I also know there is a huge contingent of Yes fans in MA, so if you are a Yes fan, you will be in good company. Good luck with your move and enjoy all that history!

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Has Blue Eyes View Post
    Geez...it's been about 5 years since I've been here, way too long. Some of you may remember my ordeal with my extremely premature son Izzy (born weighing 1.5 lbs). Life has been a bit crazy but I realized this morning how long its been since I've come to Prog Ears. In this span, my wife and I had another addition to our family, Izzy's little brother Tiernan (now age four). Just want to say its great to be back. I look forward to catching up with people and I have a lot of forum reading in my future.

I also have a question for anyone in the Massachusetts area...Our family is moving to Massachusetts in about 2-3 weeks. We needed a change and we're pretty excited about the move...I would love to know from someone where the best places of interests(prog and non-prog) are in Massachusetts. I doing plenty of research myself but I would love to get some great ideas of shows to catch, festivals, anything really.

Thanks,
    Ran

Late congrats on the new son!
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"