Thread: Used Sales at Warwick RI Newberry's

Used Sales at Warwick RI Newberry's

Every time I go to the Newberry Comics store in Warwick, RI, someone has sold a number of CD's back to Newberry's. There are a number I already have, a small number that may fall into a genre that I typically don't tread, and then there are a number I don't have and purchase.

On my last visit, I purchased a North Atlantic Oscillation, and a Touch Stone. There were several others I saw that were of genre's I do not embrace or I already had. In the past I have purchased other "USED" items that I assume came from the same person.

Whom ever this is, please feel free to reach out to me before your approach Newberry's. I am sure they underwhelmed you with what they gave you. I will pay you what I paid Newberry's.

Let me know.
    '

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Newbury regularly buys & sells used CDs, so I don't get where you got your assumption that they came from one 'someone'.

I try to swing by some of the locations as I am in the areas (So. Dartmouth, No. Attleboro, Providence, ...) and it seems that at the Warwick store, someone has walked in with a stack that were then put on the racks. It may not be one person, but the trend seems to be there are times I go and the Warwick store has been flooded with "used" prog, which I haven't seen at the other locations.

I don't know how they handle the used products, it just seem (hoped) that the way they appear there, they were coming from someone cleaning our their stock.