Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Obligatory "Bands For Rosfest 2015" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTG8 View Post
    John Payne's Asia
    That would be a lot of fun, actually... Howabout having both Asias? I haven't seen any Asia since '82 so I would dig it. They should probably be on different nights to avoid fisticuffs breaking out!

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    I'm guessing you have never been to Rosfest.
    You would be correct though I have considered it a couple of times, I would have gone last year if I hadn't been moving across the country, I wanted to see Riverside, Pain Of Salvation, Electric Asturias & MoeTar.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    That would be a lot of fun, actually... Howabout having both Asias? I haven't seen any Asia since '82 so I would dig it. They should probably be on different nights to avoid fisticuffs breaking out!
    I'd love it if somebody presented a Doppelgänger Fest: Asia x 2, Wishbone Ash x 2, Goblin x2 Hawkwind x 2, etc...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    No need to have Asia, they play all over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2014 View Post
    Not sure who this question is for. I wouldn't suggest any as I don't think they would go over well. Well maybe Astra, I do really like them, and maybe the RF crowd would find them appealing. But they do crossover into symph territory now and then.
    Ozric Tentacles is psych-prog and has played Nearfest and Progday. I'm sure they would be appreciated.

I second the motion for Ozric Tentacles.

I see no other choice than Frequency Drift.

The XNA material shared here sounded great...not sure if they venture beyond the West Coast, but would love to see them at RoSfest.

Also...Pixel, Cosmosquad, Farquhar, and a return performance by Crack the Sky.

I just got the new Quantum Fantay (Terragaia) from Greg Walker. I think that it is excellent. Would love to see them at Rosfest. Would love to see them anywhere !

Cosmograf would be good as well.