Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Headphones

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    I just picked up these, even though I don't really need any more headphones. 60% off was too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    I just picked up these, even though I don't really need any more headphones. 60% off was too good to pass up.
    My wife had a pair of those for exercise and they weren't bad, especially considering the price.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Loved my porta-pro's on my daily LIRR commute. Great sound, inexpensive, small and didn't need a charge.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

For Christmas my beloved got me Sennheiser HD280PRO for under $100 AND a guitar headphone amp. I love these phones, they seal me off from the rest of the world and the guitar sounds great. Even though I suck on guitar.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

^^ The Tascam TH-200X, which I converted to balanced headphones have Sennheiser ear pads installed. They're by far the most comfortable ear pads I've worn, which I barely feel on the commute to and from work.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

If IEMs are on your menu, I give a “10” to the 1More Quad iems. Excellent and a great value.

the Sony MDR 7506 headphones have been my go to headphones for my home studio for years.
    Because of other people in the home, I always mix on headphones(I know bad bad bad), but recently picked up a pair of Ik Media's iLoud micro desktop monitor speakers with plans to use them when I can.
    The Sony's run around $99US and fit great and sound very good to my ears. (I noticed on the video someone posted the other day of Peter Gabriel re-recording Biko, he was wearing a pair of the Sony's.
    My old pair I use for my internet computer, but lately they've been sounding very bassy, even after changing the covers which fall apart after years of use. I tried cleaning them by handwashing(the covers) thinking maybe the mesh was plugged up, but that didn't help.
    I also need an extra pair of headphones when I bring my wife into my studio to listen to a song I'm working on.

I wanted something cheap(so I can buy a new album with the money instead..lol) and came across these Behringer headphones $15. They have great user reviews on Sweetwater and Amazon, and for the money, why not?
    On back order but my rep says should be another month before shipping again. I'll leave a review once they arrive.

Anyway, for anyone interested: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...dio-headphones
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

I just picked up a pair of SENNHEISER HD 206 Closed-Back Over Ear Headphones from Amazon for only $40 and they sound incredible for the price. I've had more expensive headphones that didn't sound this good. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X92G8HG...roduct_details
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."