Thread: Alien Planetscapes-Doug Walker and Richard Orlando-Blue Mars.Session from 2000 on CD

Alien Planetscapes-Doug Walker and Richard Orlando-Blue Mars.Session from 2000 on CD

Alien Planetscapes was the musical moniker of my old friend Doug Walker(RIP).Doug recorded duets in 2000 with guitarist/synth player Richard Orlando and the first of these sessions,Blue Mars, has been released through the efforts of Richard Orlando.

Sound is quite good considering the cassette origins of the tapes.Most tracks are short, unusual for Alien Planetscapes,but worth hearing.There will be future releases of these sessions,so says Richie.

All proceeds from the sale of this cd go to Doug's son.

If interested, contact me or Richard Orlando(Ricardo D'Orlando
    Last edited by walt; 04-21-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Wow ! Alien Planetscapes and Doug Walker ! I used to trade cassettes with Doug baaack in the pre-historic days. He was the Man ! I still have a few . (NP: "Skylore" )
    There was/is a memorial website with downloads available, but I can't find it now. (My first downloads!) Is it still there ???

Space Station Studios put out a lot of work. Great to see some still surfacing !

Quote Originally Posted by tom unbound View Post
    There was/is a memorial website with downloads available, but I can't find it now. (My first downloads!) Is it still there ?!
    There is a site but it seems to be down now. I suspect the domain name has expired.
    Last edited by walt; 04-22-2014 at 10:53 AM.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide