Thread: My new prog rock instrumental

My new prog rock instrumental

Hey everyone, Im Valentin, Im a lead guitarist - solo artist, currently working on my solo project. I recently released a new track called Never Peace Of Mind, its a prog rock instrumental with metal, alt and hard rock influences.

Have a listen and let me know what you think.

Feel free to listen to other tracks on my solo project, the styles vary from soft rock to heavy\thrash metal, all centered around the guitar solo:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eature=mh_lolz

Very nice job! Your cat is cute too.

Not bad! Yeah, the cat is a nice touch too. I like hearing some good guitar instrumentals, and this one is quite melodic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Very nice job! Your cat is cute too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2014 View Post
    Not bad! Yeah, the cat is a nice touch too. I like hearing some good guitar instrumentals, and this one is quite melodic.
    Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to listen to other tracks I got in the playlist posted above

Good Stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by beano View Post
    Good Stuff..
    Thanks man!

Very Nice.
    As talked about in other threads... you can keep this as it is. Or when/if you work with other musicians in a group setting to create, let the bassist destroy his parts, drummer.. etc. If you have a singer perhaps he or she could play guitar well enough to do one of the harmony leads live... and a keyboardist the third. Lots of room to expand on this.. lots of places where vocals can come in and sections can be lengthened or shortened to suit the needs of the song.
    So nice job man!
    Of course, not being of the daily persuasion in this opinion laden public prog bathhouse, my diatribe of recent lucubration is perhaps as welcome as a rats teat. One often is forced to weigh the desire to flash judgment within against the effort required as well as the value this knowledge will be to the greater good of all mankind or whatever inhabits the current spa. At best, its a slippery slope.

Really dug this, man! Well done. (It helps that you happen to be wearing a shirt with the cover of my all-time favorite album from my all-time favorite band as well.)
    'The smell of strange colours are heard everywhere'- Threshold

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Progressive View Post
    Very Nice.
    As talked about in other threads... you can keep this as it is. Or when/if you work with other musicians in a group setting to create, let the bassist destroy his parts, drummer.. etc. If you have a singer perhaps he or she could play guitar well enough to do one of the harmony leads live... and a keyboardist the third. Lots of room to expand on this.. lots of places where vocals can come in and sections can be lengthened or shortened to suit the needs of the song.
    So nice job man!
    When I "hook up" with some people for a show, one of my only conditions is that I play my own solo for whatever we are doing. Im totally up for people doing their interpretations of my stuff, as long as it sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer's ghost View Post
    Really dug this, man! Well done. (It helps that you happen to be wearing a shirt with the cover of my all-time favorite album from my all-time favorite band as well.)
    Happens to be one of my all time favorites too Anyways, glad you dig the music!

Great stuff. Really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTG8 View Post
    Great stuff. Really enjoyed it.
    Thanks man! Feel free to listen to other stuff I wrote.