Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rosfest Countdown...

I'm game..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameloyes View Post
    You bring them to my car!!!!!!! Or maybe some of us craft beer heads can get together and do a tailgate tasting. Got KBS,BCS Delirium, Maredsous, Sculpin etc.

Leaving soon, will be at the brewery near the battlefield for a late lunch. Enjoy!

Made it back home safe! Wonderful weekend, and best news of all, Rosfest will be back in 2015, first weekend in May! See you all then.

Have the guys behind 'Fright Pig' been identified?

Quote Originally Posted by mogilevs View Post
    Have the guys behind 'Fright Pig' been identified?
    Well they did introduce each band member on stage. Not sure if any of these guys actually played on the album, except for the band leader who we saw on keys. Ok two keyboardists, but he was the one who DIDN'T talk to the crowd. Quite the international lineup with musicians from Quebec, Mexico, Serbia and Belgium, plus the US of course. I'm kind of pissed I missed the first 25 minutes or so of their set. Hopefully someone filmed this and put it on Youtube.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2014 View Post
    Well they did introduce each band member on stage. Not sure if any of these guys actually played on the album, except for the band leader who we saw on keys. Ok two keyboardists, but he was the one who DIDN'T talk to the crowd. Quite the international lineup with musicians from Quebec, Mexico, Serbia and Belgium, plus the US of course. I'm kind of pissed I missed the first 25 minutes or so of their set. Hopefully someone filmed this and put it on Youtube.
    I think these guys except for the keyboardists were either students or graduates from Julliard. One of the keyboardists was the composer of the music and he was from NY, NY. The other keyboardist was from Boston and sort of the emcee for the band.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    I think these guys except for the keyboardists were either students or graduates from Julliard. One of the keyboardists was the composer of the music and he was from NY, NY. The other keyboardist was from Boston and sort of the emcee for the band.
    I am pretty sure they said Berkley and not Julliard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    I am pretty sure they said Berkley and not Julliard.
    That would make sense, but I pretty sure I heard Julliard. However most of the info about the band seems like parody, so who knows.