Thread: Le Orme: their classical period music transcripted for piano solo

Le Orme: their classical period music transcripted for piano solo

Hi there,
    I'm an Italian composer. I've just realized a video with the music of historical Italian prog band Le Orme where I play on piano a medley among instrumental tracks of albums "Florian" (1979) and "Piccola Rapsodia dell'ape" (1980) as well as I played at the opening act of Le Orme concert in CrossRoads Live Club - Rome (Italy) the 21th of May 2010. Enjoy!

Hi Marcello - Very nice indeed!

My partner and I spent 4 days in Spinea with Aldo & his family a couple of summers ago (we had met him twice before, at Baja Prog & then again in Montreal). He was beyond gracious and even played an acoustic version of "Felona" for my girlfriend, who loves it, in his living room.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Hi Progeezer,
    thank you very much! I have met Aldo but I never went to his house like you! I come from Rome and when I played with Le Orme (2 times) Aldo was already out from band.
    If you want see some photos at Le Orme concert (with Michi) and listen to my music please visit my official web site www.marcelloappignani.it
    Thanks!
    Marcello