Thread: New Podcast From The Yellow Room 61 Is Available

New Podcast From The Yellow Room 61 Is Available

For those who follow these things, I invite you to hurl your ears into my hole of prog - (makes sense if you look at the pic on the page) and join me for an hour of brand new music by Shiver, Jack Bruce Led Bib, The Alvaret Ensemble, Matt Stevens, Hakon Stene, Chat Noir and Rocket Moth. Oh, and there's a couple of oldies as well by Gurdjieff and Leo Sayer. How often do you see those two names in a sentence? You can play the podcast in iTunes by clicking on subscribe in the player embedded on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Smith View Post
    For those who follow these things, I invite you to hurl your ears into my hole of prog - (makes sense if you look at the pic on the page) and join me for an hour of brand new music by Shiver, Jack Bruce Led Bib, The Alvaret Ensemble, Matt Stevens, Hakon Stene, Chat Noir and Rocket Moth. Oh, and there's a couple of oldies as well by Gurdjieff and Leo Sayer. How often do you see those two names in a sentence? You can play the podcast in iTunes by clicking on subscribe in the player embedded on the page.
    Cheers Sid and I love Slayer.

fabulous- Leo Slayer!! :0

Now there's a mash up waiting to happen.

If i start another band I'm gonna call it Leo Slayer.