Thread: Clepsydra Box Set

Clepsydra Box Set

Laser's Edge is advertising a complete recordings box set of the band called "Clepsydra." $77. Does anyone have this yet? How is it?

Library Jon

Progstreaming-webmaster Sunhillow's Avatar
    It is awesome. Three of the four albums are at http://www.progstreamingclassic.com

I got this from Sweden (Prog Heaven I think) a few weeks ago. Beautiful box set. Very well done. I ordered it in prep for ROSfest as I've never heard their material.

My recommendation: Only get the last one, Alone, if you're really interested.

I hate to bash a band, but to be honest (and please forgive the brutality), they wanted to be Marillion so bad and it didn't work. The last CD is acceptable but the first 3 are simply hollow. The first 2 are pretty awful. The third got better and the fourth is probably as good as it will get. If you don't love Neo Prog, you may hate this.

That said, I'm hoping to see a good performance anyway as they can really liven this stuff up and produce a good performance.

If they are on Progstreaming, check them out first. I would guess the first one isn't on there if there's only 3/4. That sounded like a demo tape anyway.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Heavily accented pedestrian neo-prog? Autobuy!