Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nglagrd "Prog p Svenska - Live in Japan".

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2014 View Post
    So, care to actually answer the question, or just be an ass as usual?
    I'll settle for being an ass as usual, Thomas.

Ok?
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2014 View Post
    Huh? I think I remember this statement where someone listed a few bands that I like, with TP being one of the exceptions. I guess if I knew the thread I was posting in was from a member of TP (what is their screen name?), I would have worded this a little different. But I'm not sure what is so hurtful about this statement. I've made it known I'm no fan of their music, but that I do respect the musicianship present in the band. But yeah, I could care less about their music because it's not appealing to me.
    No. It was about The Underground Railroad's guitarist telling about his recent ventures as member of Thinking Plague, with you adressing the possibility of a new UR album while shunning his endeavour with the other band.

Relax, Thomas. I'm still an asshole, but at least I have a decent memory and a penchant for truth.
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    No. It was about The Underground Railroad's guitarist telling about his recent ventures as member of Thinking Plague, with you adressing the possibility of a new UR album while shunning his endeavour with the other band.
    I dunno SS, I think I'm more put off with comments of Lake or Squire's weight

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Griffin View Post
    I dunno SS, I think I'm more put off with comments of Lake or Squire's weight

BG
    In that case I apologize, Brian. Seriously. I haven't written such shit in a while, and I'll abstain from further such shit. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    In that case I apologize, Brian. Seriously. I haven't written such shit in a while, and I'll abstain from further such shit. I'm sorry.
    It's all about "ME"

No worries bro, we all have things, (and certain PE members), that "rub us the wrong way", as well as our personal favorites to defend!

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Speaking of Anglagard, this release is some good stuff

Great sound, excellent versions, and a new track = win

BG

I *WILL* be getting this - along with the double Magma Radio Berlin thing and the new Jack O' the Clock.

So there it goes.