Thread: Glass Hammer at Rhythm and Brews in Chattanooga TN Thursday 3/20/2014

Glass Hammer at Rhythm and Brews in Chattanooga TN Thursday 3/20/2014

We saw them last time they played here and they were great.

http://clients.ticketbiscuit.com/rhy...spx?EID=189467

Thanks! In all honesty, I think Thursday will be better. The setlist has some deep cuts and we have a year of playing together under our belts...

Looking forward to it!! See you at the show!!

Sorry Guys...Will be seeing the Moodies at the Ryman in Nashville. Hope you can schedule another one close soon!

Wish I could be there. Personally, if I had Moodies tickets, I'd eat the cost and go to GH. Really liking the new album.

Quote Originally Posted by bill g View Post
    Wish I could be there. Personally, if I had Moodies tickets, I'd eat the cost and go to GH. Really liking the new album.
    I'm up to 4 and a half spins now, really finding a lot to love here. Still wish there were more Susie tracks, she's just great on this.

"Sorry Guys...Will be seeing the Moodies at the Ryman in Nashville. Hope you can schedule another one close soon!"

Would love to have gone to rhythm and brews to see Glass Hammer, but like Yeshead......saw the Moody Blues at the Ryman, and then Crosby, Stills, and Nash the next night at the Ryman. I call it my old phogey concert week. I really enjoyed the Moodys.........To Our Children's Children's Children and Seventh Sojourn were two of my favorite record albums in high school.

Setlist?

Any reviews ?

Scott

I can post a set-list, but it will be all spoiler-y for those going on the Cruise or to Quebec...

The show was great! Worth every minute of the 8 hour drive to get there. (Though it doesn't hurt that Chattanooga is a pretty awesome place to hang out for the remainder of the weekend to further offset a long drive.)

I won't spoil anything by posting the setlist. But anybody who is going to see G.H. in Quebec or on the Cruise is in for a real treat! I will say that it was a good mix of songs, giving each performer the chance to shine. A fun, energetic show.