Thread: 6th Graders cover Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast"

6th Graders cover Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast"

Good to see that now everyone that age is listening to Bieber. Man, that kid singing has got sweet pipes.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Those kids are all going to Hell! ;-) Those musicians were tight. Thanks for posting. I almost enjoyed that as much as the first time I ever heard Maiden ( one of my all-time favorites by the way) play this tune.

Back in the 80's I was somewhat attending an American International school ( it only went up to 10th grade, I was in a room with the older kids 11-12 with an advisor doing correspondence school-work) and after a school election, the newly elected student council bounded onto the stage with Black Sabbath's War Pigs blaring over the sound system with each council-member playing their part in their air-band. I could never imagine that happening anywhere in the states at that time.
    Last edited by luvyesmusic; 02-08-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Must be nice to have rich parents to afford all that equipment AND a pro-shot video!
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

In the last two minutes of that video they're playing Children of the Damned from that same album.

Yeah if this had happened in the PMRC-era 1980s, it would have created a scandal of, errrrmmmmm, biblical proportions.
    Hired on to work for Mr. Bill Cox, a-fixin' lawn mowers and what-not, since 1964.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." Anonymous

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin