Thread: List of CDs for Sale

List of CDs for Sale

You can PM me or shoot me an email at bill_noland@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these. I take Paypal at that email and will take checks/cash.

Postage:

US: $3 for the first disc and $0.75 per additional CD.
    Canada: $8.00 for the first disc and $1.00 per additional CD.
    Europe/Japan/Korea/Australia/New Zealand: $13.00 for the first disc and $1.75 per additional CD.

All CDs will ship in jewel cases or digipacks where appropriate. If you want them shipped without jewel cases, contact me and I'll let you know the postage cost.

Abrete Gandul, Enjambre Sismico. Falling FAD-004. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $13

Acintya, La Cite Des Dieux Oublies, Rare Progressive Rock from France. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $13

Banda Elastica, Maquizcoatl. Rare and OOP. Discos Tiradero ‎– CDGLP073. I bought this disc used. It has some light scuffs on disc that do not affect play. Artwork is in like new condition. $17

Banzai, Hora Nata. Rare and OOP. Pseudonym ‎– CDP-1026-DD. I purchased this disc used, but the CD and artwork are in pristine condition. $35

Cabezas De Cera, Self Titled Debut. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $12

Cabezas De Cera, ...Un Segundo. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. I was concerned that the way the disc is held in the cardboard digipack might damage it, so I kept the disc in a paper sleeve for protection. $14

Cabezas De Cera, Metalmúsica / Aleaciones Aleatorias, 2CD. I bought this disc used. The discs are in excellent condition. The outer cardboard packaging has some shelfwear, mostly at the corners. The inner packaging is in excellent condition. $17

Cabezas De Cera, Live USA, CD+DVD. I bought this CD/DVD set new and it is in like new condition. Any questions, please contact me. $17

Cangaceiro, Alumbramiento. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $8

Carnegie, Rock & Roll Symphony. Rare and OOP. Shroom ‎– SP-2112. I bought this disc used. It has a couple of very light scuffs on disc that do not affect play. Artwork is in like new condition. $20

Confusional Quartet, Compilation 1999. Rare and OOP. Elica ‎– UPP-3210. I bought this disc used. It has a couple of very light scuffs on disc that do not affect play. Digipack artwork is in excellent condition. $23

Dr. Tree, Self Titled. Digipack reissue on South Side, #4275. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $12

Echolyn, When the Sweet Turns Sour. I picked this up used, but it in like new condition. $9

Echolyn, The End is Beautiful. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $9

Echolyn, Self Titled 2012 2CD. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $10

Eclipse, Jumping From Springboards. Rare and OOP. Rock Symphony RSLN 085. I purchased this disc used. It arrived with some very light scuffs on disc that do not affect play. Artwork is in excellent, near pristine condition. $14

ExCubus, Memoires Incubussiennes. ProgQuebec MPM31. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $12

Factor Burzaco, Self Titled Debut. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $12

Factor Burzaco, Factor Burzaco II. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $12

Galie, S/T 1981. OOP limited edition of this 1981 Mexican album in a denim digipack. This one is number 855 out of 1000, which is hand written in the liner notes. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $35

Jakszyk, Fripp & Collins, A Scarcity of Miracles. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $9

Jumbo, Vietato Ai Minori Di 18 Anni? BTF Mini LP CD, VM2000 Records CD 084. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition and comes in it's original plastic protective wrap. $15

Jumbo, DNA. Mercury 512 118-2. I bought this CD used and it has some very light scuffs on the disc that do not affect play. Artwork is in fine condition. $9

Lasting Weep, Le Spectacle de l'Albatros. ProgQuebec MPM19. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $13

Naikaku, Wheel of Fortune. Rare and OOP. Freiheit ‎– FHNW-0305. I purchased this disc new and the disc and artwork are in pristine condition. $30

Osanna, Palepoli. Warner Fonit 3984 28279-2. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $9

Pegasus, Nuevos Encuentros. Actual CD 80.2010.02. Disc and artwork in very good condition. $13

Pentwater, Out of the Abyss. SYNCD 7. I bought this CD used and it has some extremely light scuffs on the disc that do not affect play. Artwork is in fine condition. $9

Pentwater, Self Titled, Beef #001. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. The back cover of the digipack was never properly set, so it sort of "bulges" a bit, but this doesn't affect anything and can probably be fixed if you want to un-glue and re-set it. Otherwise perfect. $9

Puppenhaus, Jazz Macht Spazz. LHC00076. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $14

Sheshet, Self Titled. NMC 82366-2. this is the original CD release, not the expanded remaster. I bought this CD used and it has one light scuff on the disc that do not affect play. Artwork is in fine condition. $8

Julie Slick, Self titled Debut Solo Album. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $7

Spektakel (aka Limited Edition). Rare and OOP. The Laser's Edge ‎– LE-1026. I bought this CD used. Disc is like new, artwork has a little minor creasing near the tabs in the jewel case. $27.50

Treni All'Alba, Folk Destroyers. Smartz Records ‎– SM038. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $9

Treni All'Alba, 2011 A.D. Inri ‎– ITV 003. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $9

Vortex, 1975-1979, 2CD Compilation, Rare and OOP. Le Triton ‎– TRI-03508. I bought this CD new and it is in like new condition. $30
    Last edited by Sputnik; 10-30-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Hi,

I saw your list and I am interested by: MURPLE
    Are you interested by trades with my list or in a cash only.
    Please, let me know.

Best regards from France
    Jean-Claude

I have revised this list on 1/19/13, including some rare and OOP stuff. Please contact me if interested.

Bill

E-mail sent!

Bump.

I have revised my list of CDs for sale 10/27/13. See post #1 for the current list, which I will edit as CDs get sold. Any questions, please contact me.

Bill