Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The 2012 College Football Thread

I do not understand what is the big deal about Notre Dame QB. All the footballers are either retarded or on the way to become retarded...He is just ahead of his time..

Thanks for the intelligent comment there, Progmatic.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Thanks for the intelligent comment there, Progmatic.
    you are welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by Progmatic View Post
    All the footballers are either retarded or on the way to become retarded
    And folks who *still* insist on using that term really aren't considered to be too bright themselves these days

BG
    Last edited by Brian Griffin; 01-18-2013 at 02:46 PM.
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Griffin View Post
    And folks who *still* insist on using that term really aren't considered to be too bright themselves these days

BG
    only if you insist...(.it is a freaken joke for fiuck sake)

Quote Originally Posted by Progmatic View Post
    only if you insist...(.it is a freaken joke for fiuck sake)
    Its for your own good, trust me

I'd try and break the habbit

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Griffin View Post
    Its for your own good, trust me

I'd try and break the habbit

BG
    Thanks Dad...

You remind me of Lewis Black scatch where he was describing his gig for the White House

"these are the people who are first in the line of defence when it comes to the terrorist threat, but the word shit makes them cry...."why didnt he say poopie, why didnt he say poopie"

Will this "Te'o" story die finally? Sheesh, the news outlets must really need some content or something because the story still has legs. My god, I've never seen such a nothing story about a college athelete put people's shorts in a twist. The kid didn't kill anyone. Whether he was duped, or he was part of the hoax from the beginning, who cares? If the kid can play football he'll be drafted. If he turns out to be a head case the team will can him. That's all. I don't get all the hand wringing over this. Granted, the story is bizzare, but I just wish the story would die once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    I don't get all the hand wringing over this. Granted, the story is bizzare, but I just wish the story would die once and for all.
    ...well media "hypocrites" and "moral police" are making out of it an integrity issue...you know that the player with no integrity cannot make it in NFL !!! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Will this "Te'o" story die finally? Sheesh, the news outlets must really need some content or something because the story still has legs. My god, I've never seen such a nothing story about a college athelete put people's shorts in a twist. The kid didn't kill anyone. Whether he was duped, or he was part of the hoax from the beginning, who cares? If the kid can play football he'll be drafted. If he turns out to be a head case the team will can him. That's all. I don't get all the hand wringing over this. Granted, the story is bizzare, but I just wish the story would die once and for all.
    The media will not let it die because Te'o made it look foolish. Until Te'o comes clean and admits he was in on the hoax, and I believe he was in on it from the get-go, the story will live on.
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and... clever" -- David St. Hubbins & Derek Smalls, Spinal Tap

Teo should go on Oprah.

He's going on Katie.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

He needs to cry on Katie and Oprah....

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Boring... please.... go.... away.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.