Thread: Help! Concert Dilemma!

Help! Concert Dilemma!

Don't you hate it when two great shows are scheduled for the same night?? Here's my upcoming dilemma -

Friday March 7, 2014

Russian Circles, Helms Alee and KEN Mode at Great American Music Hall - San Francisco

OR

Scale the Summit, The Ocean, The Atlas Moth and more at Bottom of the Hill - San Francisco

Of those groups I've only seen Scale the Summit and The Atlas Moth, HOWEVER The Ocean is an awesome Black Metal Collective that I've wanted to see, like, forever. On the other hand, Russian Circles are one of my all time favorites that I've never seen and KEN Mode are all the way from Canada!!

I'm so torn!

I'm also bummed that the third band on the Russian Circles tour for other stops is Inter Arma, another band I really really want to see.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

go with Russian Circles, they play cooler instruments.

Tough one.......I might go with ProgDay alumnus Scale The Summit, but Russian Circles are great at what they do to.

Steve Sly

Russian Circles - - - awesome band. I'm seeing them here in town soon myself - - - Feb 17th (Monday night: ouch). So be it.

Same club - my son told me to pick up 4 tix to "Neutral Milk Hotel" for $140 - done. Just sold the set for $700 and split the difference w/him = we each made $280 off his idea. What's up with this band - - - they seem HUGELY popular w/ the college/hipster crowd. Just sayin . . .

~JK

Quote Originally Posted by WHORG View Post
    Russian Circles - - - awesome band. I'm seeing them here in town soon myself - - - Feb 17th (Monday night: ouch). So be it.

Same club - my son told me to pick up 4 tix to "Neutral Milk Hotel" for $140 - done. Just sold the set for $700 and split the difference w/him = we each made $280 off his idea. What's up with this band - - - they seem HUGELY popular w/ the college/hipster crowd. Just sayin . . .

~JK
    NMH have a date in town soon here, might have to check them out.

I'm leaning heavily to Russian Circles gig, GAMH is a better venue and I really like KEN Mode. I'll have to see The Ocean another time, maybe Progday!

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I heard there is a cool Genesis revival band playing the same night. A new dilemma Eric!! Enjoy the show you pick.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I heard there is a cool Genesis revival band playing the same night. A new dilemma Eric!! Enjoy the show you pick.
    OMG! I just wet myself from all the excitement! What is a fanboy to do??