Thread: Änglagård Live In Japan 2CD / 2 LP coming soon! / Live at Baja Prog video clip

Änglagård Live In Japan 2CD / 2 LP coming soon! / Live at Baja Prog video clip

... from the official Änglagård Facebook page:

For those of you who missed this. ÄNGLAGÅRD live from Mexico in 2013. At Baja Prog two weeks after the shows in Japan. You can hear a version of the new "intro-song" and after that Höstsejd (at 07:49).
    Also: Live in Japan, double CD and double LP coming soon!

... I know that's not much but it's exciting all the same!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Auto-buy !

Thanks for posting

sorry for my 'timeline ignorance', but is this the post Mattias Olsson version of the band?? just wondering......

I had no idea this was even in the pipeline. Needless to say, I am going to be waiting for this most eagerly.

What a great freaking band.

NP: Tom Waits Bad As Me

Quote Originally Posted by Neek21 View Post
    sorry for my 'timeline ignorance', but is this the post Mattias Olsson version of the band?? just wondering......
    Yep, this is indeed post Mattias and post Thomas. IIRC both the drummer and keyboard player come from Swedish band Brighteye Brison.

Can't wait!
    "Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible"
    -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Neek21 View Post
    Is Mattias not in the band anymore? Is there a link available where I can read about this? I had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Romerovm View Post
    Is Mattias not in the band anymore? Is there a link available where I can read about this? I had no idea!
    Don't know if there ever was an official statement but this video pretty much documents WHY Mattias left shortly after the release of the third album (scroll to about midway):

Jonas, the guitarist, is gone too!!

Well, I'm still here
    And Johan and Tord... As well as super talented Linus and Erik! We are very excited about the new live album and had such a fun time touring last year!!!

/Anna

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Schwing!

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarsdotter View Post
    And Johan and Tord
    TORDZILLLAAAAA!!!!!

Hello Anna, from one of your Progfest '93/'94 fans.

And thanks for the clip. Progatron. Any group that can produce this kind of music is a treasure, and I'm happy they're still with us despite the lineup changes. Any word on future plans?

Oh, here's a little trip down memory lane.

I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.