Thread: Into the next Big Jump....if possible

Into the next Big Jump....if possible

Ok, "The Big Jump" into an entire new horizon in progressive rock terms, something looking like end 60's, early 70's, a new concept making a new turn in rock history can be possible to be made, again.

Question: From where this can be made?,
    Answer: from the musical mainstreams surfing the ears of the world today.

Me, is particular, I consider this new streams, like trance, house, rave, etc and all kind of DJ music, having a huge potential. This simply because their musical structure, very simple and very popular today and not arrived yet into its saturation point, in consuming terms.

To me, all this looks like the musical structure of pop music, rather simple, beautiful even nevertheless simple remaining, just like before the arrival progrock of 70's.

Today, few artists have realised this possibility, mainly in trance or progressive trance music, all this happening following academic musical training. Nevertheless The Big Jump was not made still....

Probably, because rock has become the most popular musical genre in the world, to integrate, to absorb, to widely develop any musical concept. So, it is only in rock musical terms that this can be successfully made. It is rock, the only musical structure that arrives to catalyse and integrate any musical mainstream.

So, having this possibility just in front of people's eyes, why not to take it as a chance...

Me, I've found this idea when hearing the radio and playing this music in guitar at the same time.
    I've found a kind of wide open space to be structured and even calling for structure.
    Is by there that I've realised that rock can be the platform to develop any musical structure to go into a new musical concept...

----------------------------------
    nous sommes du soleil
    Last edited by highaltitude; 01-09-2014 at 07:34 PM.

....Any comment welcome, please...

This must be part of life though.....lol...

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Pitchers and catchers in 30 days.

ok,
    Then what is next ...?