Thread: Necromonkey - Small Rome (New stop motion video)

Necromonkey - Small Rome (New stop motion video)

Hey hey,

Its friday in Stockholm and everyones at home listening to the Ink Spots and waiting for snow. In the Necromonkey camp we are feeling very happy today as our second album was sent off to the printers today.
    And to celebrate we and sort of shut the box on Necroplex we would like to present you with this stop motion video that our dear friend Kjahart made for the track Small Rome.
    Kjahart is also responsible for the projections, monitors and visions at the live shows.

If you are interested in getting Necroplex or preordering the new disc (A) Glimpse (of possible endings) please drop us a line at Necromonkeyness@gmail.com

Take care and keep on listening to the Ink spots.

// Mattias & David (Necromonkey)

Very nice camera work.
    The music works well with the images.
    Looks like Someone got a lensbaby tilt shift.
    Go Crew!
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Mark Twain

Matthias & David - I just sent you an e-mail. I am very interested in pre-ordering. I loved "Necroplex"!

Quote Originally Posted by FrippWire View Post
    Matthias & David - I just sent you an e-mail. I am very interested in pre-ordering. I loved "Necroplex"!
    Thank you so much for listening and watching!

Did sent an e-mail but so far no reply .. Did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXymphonia View Post
    Did sent an e-mail but so far no reply .. Did you get it?
    I replied just now!!!

// Mattias

Necroplex is an abundance of rich, textured, and intriguing sounds. It fascinates my "Pea" brain! I like Asshole Vote and Every dead Indian a lot, but I really like the piece with the beat poetry, Ping-Pong something. Consider me in for the pre-order.

Just pre-ordered mine...