Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2014 Grobschnitt remasters

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    ^^ I thought that radio part seemed longer.
    It seems to be longer indeed. On the new CD it starts with some trumpet and tuning-noises.

So how does the sound of these Grobschnitt remasters stack up to the previous cd's?

Looks like the original Brain cd of Solar Music Live has a DR reading of 13, but the 2015 remaster is only a DR of 8?

Quote Originally Posted by yesstiles View Post
    Looks like the original Brain cd of Solar Music Live has a DR reading of 13, but the 2015 remaster is only a DR of 8?
    Sounds about right. I'm not really a fan of Eroc's remasters. He applies a good amount of compression.

Quote Originally Posted by zeprogmeister View Post
    Sounds about right. I'm not really a fan of Eroc's remasters. He applies a good amount of compression.
    Actually Eroc just adds as much compression as his customers ask from him. Normally nowadys everthing is drilled
    to sound "good" on umpfy umpfy Headphones.

The Grobschnitt 2015 remasters are not to much compressed and sound good to me...

Quote Originally Posted by zeprogmeister View Post
    I thought he said he was reformed, but looks like he still couldn't resist.

The latest in Eroc's Silver Mint series, a solo concert with two friends at the Eurosonic festival in Sweden in 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by Dok View Post
    The latest in Eroc's Silver Mint series, a solo concert with two friends at the Eurosonic festival in Sweden in 1998.

Cool... anyone knows when and where this will be available ? Nothing mentioned on the Eroc/Grobschnitt websites and not listed in the SilverMint Series either, which is mostly (only ?) about Grobschnitt.
    Last edited by Mr.Krautman; 1 Week Ago at 07:00 PM.

From the youtube description -

"In January 2019, an amateur bootleg was discovered and proved profitable enough to be turned into a full-length movie (50 minutes + 50 minutes incl. English captures) [believe he meant to say captions] which is now available on BluRay. Right now you can order the Blu Ray incl. autograph from Eroc for € 25,- incl. p&p worldwide. Just send a short mail to: disc@eroc.de"

I think it might be closer to July for when it becomes available.